First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Originally Posted by carmine23

looks like some 14's and 23's put together
That was my first thought, this shoe is
sick.gif
but I hope thefinal product is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

The first initial pics and the final release picture debut's are always the most entertaining time of the year on Niketalk for me.

The complete 180 that people do after what seems like such a "final answer" from them always amazes me...

Just sit back and WAIT till you judge the shoe. I can guarantee you that there's a ton of you who will be salivating once more pics come out. It happens EVERY year!
truth.
regardless of the final product the price is still steep.
i really wish jordan would bring out a really off the wall shoe.
somthing that would be shocking when you see it.

Hopefully these are just samples and the actual shoe looks better. I dobt it though........... it doesn't really matter how they come out to you the truthcause I'm not droppin $190 for a non-sig shoe.....period

"This is probably an early sample of this"

Let's hope so.

I don't even know what I'm looking at in that picture.

First opinions:

I like the way that it takes some of the shape of the XIV and the XX2..
But one can clearly see that they will not release this product because it does not even look close to a jordan shoe..IT IS JUST AN EARLY SAMPLE PEOPLE! getthat thru ur heads..

Overall, i see potential and i will wait to updated pics to make another judgment..

yeah i think we just need to wait for updated pics just to really see how its going to turn out. but $190 is alot for the way they looking now.
laugh.gif

thanks for the pic the first half of the shoe look str8. I'll wait untill the final version of the shoe comes out.

i'll wait for the final product to make a decision, but from the looks of it, thanks JB... for saving me $190 and some change.

thanks for the pics

im skeptical too, but at least its something DIFFERENT and forward-thinking at that. ill admit that i was skeptical of the xx3 but it turned out to be awell-executed product - i wonder if this shoes gonna be part of the "considered" line too. dope concept.

at least its not some bootleg looking fusion or some desperate ploy to get us to drop extra dough on a pack when we really only want one shoe ($310 for the1/22 pack?? SMH)

Originally Posted by copndemjs

coppin regardless, gotta keep the sig line collection going

roll.gif
Sig line is over my friend.

The shoes are interesting but where's the jumpman? I'm tired of JB under using the symbol on non team shoes.

Back
Top Bottom