First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Wow
grin.gif
 NDC, and this is just a Jordan release.

F them both! Nike store never showed up and Eastbay told me 25 min wait and sold out while waiting

F them both! Nike store never showed up and Eastbay told me 25 min wait and sold out while waiting

how come eastbay's $%!$ messed up so bad...4 min wait time from 9pm, i click checkout, and enter CC then click continue, then it puts me back to the order page...then i have to REDO everything...really glitchy website

wow. after 12 minutes on hold with eastbay the #+%$% tells me they dont have them. they were very limited and sold out already. how when your site is dying and your phone line is busy??????? like cmon sonnnn

wow. after 12 minutes on hold with eastbay the #+%$% tells me they dont have them. they were very limited and sold out already. how when your site is dying and your phone line is busy??????? like cmon sonnnn

how come eastbay's $%!$ messed up so bad...4 min wait time from 9pm, i click checkout, and enter CC then click continue, then it puts me back to the order page...then i have to REDO everything...really glitchy website

Originally Posted by Dok

Forget this, Eastbay NDC straight played me. Im going to camp out in front of Walters. hopefully there isn't a long line
I got through the checkout, through paypal, and then message came up "temporary issues"
mad.gif
mad.gif

Finally got through eastbay on the phone.......all sold out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

why would it be surprising that they sold out in 2 minutes on eastbay? they probably had 100 pairs or less total. Look at twitter alone, there were hundreds of people trying for these on eastbay and ndc on twitter alone in the past half hour. they had so little stock, and if you didn't hit it right away you were put in line for that selected size. they just had too little inventory. it would be like drawing numbers for a line in front of nike town and getting pissed that you didn't get a winning number.

NDC on the other hand was completely screwed up. I had them in my cart, had my shipping info in there, it just wouldn't process and they even admit on twitter that there were issues. "clear your cache" that's some bs

I had the !@!%@@ in my cart, went to check out, put in all my info and the screen froze after I hit next step. Damn NDC wouldn't let me even place the order

Back
Top Bottom