First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by zyr12

FinishLine is holding out for its employees at almost every store, not only in my city but down in FL too. smh.

On the other note, shoutout to my homie ohdannyboy from Naptown with the valuable info, another stand up NTer, appreciate it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No problem bro. Hit me up tomorrow and lmk if everythings straight.

FinishLine is holding out for its employees at almost every store, not only in my city but down in FL too. smh.

On the other note, shoutout to my homie ohdannyboy from Naptown with the valuable info, another stand up NTer, appreciate it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No problem bro. Hit me up tomorrow and lmk if everythings straight.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Hope its true that western FNL are getting them tomorrow

They shipped them out via ups ground (idk why) this morning, so depending how far west you are, you might get them on Friday.Edit: They shipped them out on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Hope its true that western FNL are getting them tomorrow

They shipped them out via ups ground (idk why) this morning, so depending how far west you are, you might get them on Friday.Edit: They shipped them out on Tuesday.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait so those scumbags have em?  I'm trying to get one of boys back at school to cop me a pair and I keep hearing different stories of when they think they'll get em.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait so those scumbags have em?  I'm trying to get one of boys back at school to cop me a pair and I keep hearing different stories of when they think they'll get em.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

Not taking shots at you, just curious.

This
I third this. You could tag on an extra 10-20 bucks per pair. it wouldnt be rape and you'd be helping a lot of people who got jerked. i'm nearly done with the sneaker game if releases continue on this way..... AND the decrease in material quality!? smh

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yo Memphis, with access to all those pairs, why didn't you help some NTers?? You could have made some decent money and helped all the dudes in here that had no shot.

Not taking shots at you, just curious.

This
I third this. You could tag on an extra 10-20 bucks per pair. it wouldnt be rape and you'd be helping a lot of people who got jerked. i'm nearly done with the sneaker game if releases continue on this way..... AND the decrease in material quality!? smh

These are nice but the resellers prices are crazy. I passed on a pair for $285 thinking they could be had for cheaper, kind of kicking myself now. $500 in the buy/sell forum you gotta be kidding me.

These are nice but the resellers prices are crazy. I passed on a pair for $285 thinking they could be had for cheaper, kind of kicking myself now. $500 in the buy/sell forum you gotta be kidding me.

Back
Top Bottom