First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Amusing to come in here and see a bunch of grown "men" arguing about not helping each other out over shoes.  MEMPHIS always stressing his points with caps saying no one helping him so why look out for other NTs. Same record on repeat. The sad thing is most other FORUMS aim to help people LEARN and CONTRIBUTE information not BRAG about how deep you role or your connects.  What value does that even bring?  If you somehow got multiple pair of a limited shoe, why even mention it while others are still trying to get their mouth wet and you never gonna help them out?   When something is selling for 2x or even 3x its cost the grey area between helping others and ones self is definitely blurred for most.  This petty bickering is never going to change because ignorance is on sale in the shoe world. 
" mouth wet" and your talking about sounding gay 
laugh.gif

Amusing to come in here and see a bunch of grown "men" arguing about not helping each other out over shoes.  MEMPHIS always stressing his points with caps saying no one helping him so why look out for other NTs. Same record on repeat. The sad thing is most other FORUMS aim to help people LEARN and CONTRIBUTE information not BRAG about how deep you role or your connects.  What value does that even bring?  If you somehow got multiple pair of a limited shoe, why even mention it while others are still trying to get their mouth wet and you never gonna help them out?   When something is selling for 2x or even 3x its cost the grey area between helping others and ones self is definitely blurred for most.  This petty bickering is never going to change because ignorance is on sale in the shoe world. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
I was afraid salivate was missing from YOUR vocab.  Someone should create a section on the forums for the kids that want to brag so I don't have to read their pointless dribble and could focus more of the shoes.

laugh.gif
I was afraid salivate was missing from YOUR vocab.  Someone should create a section on the forums for the kids that want to brag so I don't have to read their pointless dribble and could focus more of the shoes.

laugh.gif

do as your screen name and just "trot" along 
again people like yourself just prove my point 

anyway lets get back to the kicks 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by NT2488

I got my shipping tracking info from Finishline.

*sheds tear*

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
Got my two too, gotta love a random tweet at 8am, FL checkout was so smooth, none of the NDC slowing down their server junk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*sheds tear*

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
Got my two too, gotta love a random tweet at 8am, FL checkout was so smooth, none of the NDC slowing down their server junk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*sheds tear*

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.
Anyway, do yall know if Finishline double boxes shipments? I hope they do.

*sheds tear*

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by smzsmz

RESEMBLES MY PAIR I THREW EM ON EBAY
wow. why would you guys just "throw them on ebay" when you could help someone out on NT who tried multiple times to get them? one mans trash is another mans treasure and if you are being picky about sneakers that other people would be happy with regardless, then why not help out? instead you're just feeding into the resell hype and ruining it for other people who really waited on a line for 3 days just to be turned away. or someone like the dude in the staten island mall situation. where he posted up on multiple days and walked away shunned. honestly, people aren't going to hold your foot up to their face in order to see a few minor flaws (is it right that JB is selling this quality for 150+ dollars and tagging it LIMITED as well??? of course not but that's totally another argument.) but if you want to surrender your pair please make an announcement of it somewhere on the nt community and keep it funky.

if anyone is unhappy with their pair of size 13's, i will be happy to refund you the 160+tax as well as shipping and tip just as long as you send them to me. sloppy glue, leather wrinkle, whatever.
pimp.gif
AWW SHUT UP DONT TRY TO MAKE US FEEL BAD AND MAKE US LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'D DO THE SAME THING 
laugh.gif
 I LOVE HOW SOME OF YALL BE ON HERE TRYNA LOOK LIKE SAINTS
i dont have to try to make you look bad. you're doing an amazing job all by yourself!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

RESEMBLES MY PAIR I THREW EM ON EBAY
wow. why would you guys just "throw them on ebay" when you could help someone out on NT who tried multiple times to get them? one mans trash is another mans treasure and if you are being picky about sneakers that other people would be happy with regardless, then why not help out? instead you're just feeding into the resell hype and ruining it for other people who really waited on a line for 3 days just to be turned away. or someone like the dude in the staten island mall situation. where he posted up on multiple days and walked away shunned. honestly, people aren't going to hold your foot up to their face in order to see a few minor flaws (is it right that JB is selling this quality for 150+ dollars and tagging it LIMITED as well??? of course not but that's totally another argument.) but if you want to surrender your pair please make an announcement of it somewhere on the nt community and keep it funky.

if anyone is unhappy with their pair of size 13's, i will be happy to refund you the 160+tax as well as shipping and tip just as long as you send them to me. sloppy glue, leather wrinkle, whatever.
pimp.gif
AWW SHUT UP DONT TRY TO MAKE US FEEL BAD AND MAKE US LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'D DO THE SAME THING 
laugh.gif
 I LOVE HOW SOME OF YALL BE ON HERE TRYNA LOOK LIKE SAINTS
i dont have to try to make you look bad. you're doing an amazing job all by yourself!
wink.gif

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.
Last shoes I got from them came in that damn plastic bag crap and the box had some major dents.  The shoes and paper also looked like they got raped during shipping but no actual damage to the shoes which was all I really cared about.  The YOTR box is NICE so I hope they show respect and provide it a proper shipping

got mine too bro!! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.
Last shoes I got from them came in that damn plastic bag crap and the box had some major dents.  The shoes and paper also looked like they got raped during shipping but no actual damage to the shoes which was all I really cared about.  The YOTR box is NICE so I hope they show respect and provide it a proper shipping

laugh.gif

dont waste your time with him.  im vouchin for 160, i dealt with him a couple of times in early '06. i bought kicks but he was cool enough to tip me off that the line for the first supreme x nbhd drop was broken up by cops. lol got my fitted with no wait.
also he was actually cool enough to show me the spots in soho that i didnt know about. and dropped knowledge about how places like marqueesole and air-randy "got" the new re;eases "early".

man i wish u woulda hit me up when u were sellin yeezys i woulda bought for a price that woulda worked for both of us

laugh.gif

dont waste your time with him.  im vouchin for 160, i dealt with him a couple of times in early '06. i bought kicks but he was cool enough to tip me off that the line for the first supreme x nbhd drop was broken up by cops. lol got my fitted with no wait.
also he was actually cool enough to show me the spots in soho that i didnt know about. and dropped knowledge about how places like marqueesole and air-randy "got" the new re;eases "early".

man i wish u woulda hit me up when u were sellin yeezys i woulda bought for a price that woulda worked for both of us

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Shoutout to 160 for real tho... If you show him respect, he gives respect...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Shoutout to 160 for real tho... If you show him respect, he gives respect...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Smart man. Cement IV's
pimp.gif
forgot to mention. also traded my infrared pack for some wearable bred 4's
pimp.gif
#feelsgoodman
u got killed on that trade...
laugh.gif
Not necessarily... For a long time after Infrared Packs came out, they werent really worth much more than retail, at most $350. So $350 for a pair of Bred 4s is not a bad price... Now if he did that trade recently then he got the short end of the stick...

Back
Top Bottom