First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

hype, ignorance, and greed have killed this release for me, and i am sure many others...
and i actually want these so that i could, oh i don't know...WEAR THEM!?!?
i've seen what, maybe 1 or 2 pictures in 106 pages of dudes with these on their feet...
and some @#%+%+#$+ on NYC CL that i was dumb enough to offer DS 10.5 BORDEAUX 7's plus $150 cash said, "oh yeah, bordeaux's...what are those?"
...whatever.

QFT!!!!!!!! 
Seriously, man. All my pairs have been worn except for 2 and that's because I haven't been able to buy a fit for them. Maybe I should take a break from buying shoes and buy some decent clothes...NAH!!!!    
roll.gif

hype, ignorance, and greed have killed this release for me, and i am sure many others...
i've seen what, maybe 1 or 2 pictures in 106 pages of dudes with these on their feet...
and some @#%+%+#$+ on NYC CL that i was dumb enough to offer DS 10.5 BORDEAUX 7's plus $150 cash said, "oh yeah, bordeaux's...what are those?"
...whatever.

QFT!!!!!!!! 
Seriously, man. All my pairs have been worn except for 2 and that's because I haven't been able to buy a fit for them. Maybe I should take a break from buying shoes and buy some decent clothes...NAH!!!!    
roll.gif

you guys still comparing the hares with these lol

different shoes, released diff times...

could agree that the hares tongue is
pimp.gif

but im happy with my yotr 7s

you guys still comparing the hares with these lol

different shoes, released diff times...

could agree that the hares tongue is
pimp.gif

but im happy with my yotr 7s

When it come to the Hares and the YOTRs, why does one have to be better than the other? They're very similar looking shoes, that are both dope. When it comes to the packaging, YOTRs hands down!  I know some will say, "you can't wear the box" but it is what it is.
ohwell.gif

When it come to the Hares and the YOTRs, why does one have to be better than the other? They're very similar looking shoes, that are both dope. When it comes to the packaging, YOTRs hands down!  I know some will say, "you can't wear the box" but it is what it is.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

...whatever.
Man I feel on that I hope u can get u a pair but cats are tripping with prices

hypebeast will kill ANY shoe coming out

Originally Posted by kicks409

...whatever.
Man I feel on that I hope u can get u a pair but cats are tripping with prices

hypebeast will kill ANY shoe coming out

Back
Top Bottom