First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by bhakc001

i need these cuz they are fire and want to compliment my 2011 yotr's. thank god i live in so cal.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

i need these cuz they are fire and want to compliment my 2011 yotr's. thank god i live in so cal.

sick.gif

??? i like the yotr collection so far and want to keep going with it. i don't plan on wearing both pairs at the same time

Originally Posted by Savraj1

sick.gif

??? i like the yotr collection so far and want to keep going with it. i don't plan on wearing both pairs at the same time

these look really nice and iam gonna try to get my hands on a pair but its no biggie if i struck out online
grin.gif
 by now we all know what happens to ndc with these kind of releases
frown.gif

these look really nice and iam gonna try to get my hands on a pair but its no biggie if i struck out online
grin.gif
 by now we all know what happens to ndc with these kind of releases
frown.gif

i hope these drop this weekend for real. I like these way better than the bordeauxs and the other 7s that dropped recently.

i hope these drop this weekend for real. I like these way better than the bordeauxs and the other 7s that dropped recently.

has anybody ordered from hoh over the phone? Im not near one so thats what ill have to do

has anybody ordered from hoh over the phone? Im not near one so thats what ill have to do

I don't think they do phone orders ....imho, you line up for these, get lucky on ndc, or pay a marked up price on ebay/craigslist/online boutique store

I don't think they do phone orders ....imho, you line up for these, get lucky on ndc, or pay a marked up price on ebay/craigslist/online boutique store

Back
Top Bottom