First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I hope they release more pairs than they did for the 2011 YotRs. Or else I won't even bother. Sucks though cause I actually like the colors and not the hype.

I hope they release more pairs than they did for the 2011 YotRs. Or else I won't even bother. Sucks though cause I actually like the colors and not the hype.

Im glad I have a good job because Jordan is taking money from me damn near every two weeks lmao... But hey, I love collecting Jordans so I have to deal with it lol

Im glad I have a good job because Jordan is taking money from me damn near every two weeks lmao... But hey, I love collecting Jordans so I have to deal with it lol

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

for what these will go for resale, I wouldnt be complaining about 160. I dont think you're complaining though right?

Supposedly there are 300 pairs only in CHINA
If there were only 300 in China im sure these would be numbered like the BIN's. Think about it the whole year of the rabbit theme is because of the Chinese new year if China gets only 300 pairs think how limited it would be here in the U.S. 

for what these will go for resale, I wouldnt be complaining about 160. I dont think you're complaining though right?

If there were only 300 in China im sure these would be numbered like the BIN's. Think about it the whole year of the rabbit theme is because of the Chinese new year if China gets only 300 pairs think how limited it would be here in the U.S. 

Originally Posted by AEA18

i honestly think the us will get more (possibly 500-700 pairs)...and they will retail for 160...so far i know Atmos, HOH and Niketowns will get them

Originally Posted by AEA18

i honestly think the us will get more (possibly 500-700 pairs)...and they will retail for 160...so far i know Atmos, HOH and Niketowns will get them

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

^^ may 7th

*Edit* I just saw the official RD. People are already paying $400 plus on pre-orders on these????
eek.gif

yeah man 400 bones, but these will be hard to get. hopefully someone will update with who will be officially carrying these.. ndc. niketown's, and HOH's?

Back
Top Bottom