First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by jedwards199

They come out in April for a retail price of $160.
tired.gif

At first it was a maybe but now it's a Hell No.

rather have hares but i wont complain for a limited jordan im assuming it doesnt look horrible

rather have hares but i wont complain for a limited jordan im assuming it doesnt look horrible

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.

Its an alright shoe... nothing id pay extra for though or rush out to cop... rather keep the money and cop another pair of Concords when they release

Its an alright shoe... nothing id pay extra for though or rush out to cop... rather keep the money and cop another pair of Concords when they release

Back
Top Bottom