First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SNEAKERHEADS DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL EMPLOYEES THAT WORK AT THE SHOE STORES ARE AS WELL. WE KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RELEASES MONTHS IN ADVANCE WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST WORKING TO GET A CHECK AND DON'T HAVE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WE MAY HAVE. GOTTA KEEP THAT IN MIND.

WHEN I WAS WORKING IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WORKED IN LAWN AND GARDEN AT SEARS. HAD A CUSTOMER WHO WOULD ALWAYS COME IN AND KNEW EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT LAWN CARE AND TOOLS WHEREAS ALL I BASICALLY KNEW WAS WHAT I LEARNED IN TRAINING. I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY. I IMAGINE SOME FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES NOW FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME LOL.

They def do...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 FTW

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SNEAKERHEADS DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL EMPLOYEES THAT WORK AT THE SHOE STORES ARE AS WELL. WE KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RELEASES MONTHS IN ADVANCE WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST WORKING TO GET A CHECK AND DON'T HAVE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WE MAY HAVE. GOTTA KEEP THAT IN MIND.

WHEN I WAS WORKING IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WORKED IN LAWN AND GARDEN AT SEARS. HAD A CUSTOMER WHO WOULD ALWAYS COME IN AND KNEW EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT LAWN CARE AND TOOLS WHEREAS ALL I BASICALLY KNEW WAS WHAT I LEARNED IN TRAINING. I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY. I IMAGINE SOME FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES NOW FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME LOL.

They def do...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 FTW

So true haha

So true haha

seriously. i remember training new employees at nike about the footwear and most could care less about whats new and fresh. although i had my ishh down customers would get all mad when other workers didn't know about what they wanted. most people go into stores expecting employees to have all the information on everything that is being sold. thats why i don't give people a hard time for not having certain knowledge about a specific product. not that big of a deal. we all gotta learn somehow 
laugh.gif

seriously. i remember training new employees at nike about the footwear and most could care less about whats new and fresh. although i had my ishh down customers would get all mad when other workers didn't know about what they wanted. most people go into stores expecting employees to have all the information on everything that is being sold. thats why i don't give people a hard time for not having certain knowledge about a specific product. not that big of a deal. we all gotta learn somehow 
laugh.gif

STATEN ISLAND FINISHLINE MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE A BUNCH OF LOWLIVES.

after calling all day yesterday and being told they didn't know when their shipment was coming i had my brother post up again today. he waited at the mall yesterday from 10am-5pm waiting for the so-called shipment.
he arrived at the store at noon today. we made a few phone calls prior and were told their shipment would arrive at 2pm and the yotr's should be in it.
my brother asked an employee around 1pm what the situation was and was fed the same line. come 1:45pm my brother re-enters the store after having stood directly outside of the door for nearly 2 straight hours. with ups guy still in the store, my brother is told by the same employee that the yotr's are sold out. he questions how they sold out exclusive shoes as he stood at the entrance w/out anyone leaving with bags or lining up at the register to make a purchase. he was told "sorry, they're sold out".

apparently every single one of the pairs they received went directly to the employees and their friends. the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.
ZERO WERE SOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

i just called finishline customer service (888-777-3949) and filed an irate complaint on the store as well as on MICHAEL, the d sipper who arrogantly told me over the phone that i missed out.

i can understand holding some pairs for employees and friends but to not sell a single pair to the public is absolutely disgusting.

after calling all day yesterday and being told they didn't know when their shipment was coming i had my brother post up again today. he waited at the mall yesterday from 10am-5pm waiting for the so-called shipment.
he arrived at the store at noon today. we made a few phone calls prior and were told their shipment would arrive at 2pm and the yotr's should be in it.
my brother asked an employee around 1pm what the situation was and was fed the same line. come 1:45pm my brother re-enters the store after having stood directly outside of the door for nearly 2 straight hours. with ups guy still in the store, my brother is told by the same employee that the yotr's are sold out. he questions how they sold out exclusive shoes as he stood at the entrance w/out anyone leaving with bags or lining up at the register to make a purchase. he was told "sorry, they're sold out".

apparently every single one of the pairs they received went directly to the employees and their friends. the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.

i just called finishline customer service (888-777-3949) and filed an irate complaint on the store as well as on MICHAEL, the d sipper who arrogantly told me over the phone that i missed out.

i can understand holding some pairs for employees and friends but to not sell a single pair to the public is absolutely disgusting.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

DAMN MAN SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I WOULD BE HEATED. LUCKILY THE EMPLOYEES AT THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SHOES AND ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS.

THIS IS USUALLY THE CASE WITH HYPERSTRIKES. IF YOU AREN'T ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE THEY CALL WHEN THE SHIPMENT COMES, GETTING A PAIR IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

DAMN MAN SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I WOULD BE HEATED. LUCKILY THE EMPLOYEES AT THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SHOES AND ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS.

THIS IS USUALLY THE CASE WITH HYPERSTRIKES. IF YOU AREN'T ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE THEY CALL WHEN THE SHIPMENT COMES, GETTING A PAIR IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE.

Wow, NY lost ...again, ahah.

Some shiesty *+++ like that happened to me, too. Guess I got semi-lucky.

Wow, NY lost ...again, ahah.

Some shiesty *+++ like that happened to me, too. Guess I got semi-lucky.

@Freezy...Wow fam, that's real shaky...I'd be
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ya'll on the Isle of Shaolin?  Gotta go ski masks and black bats I guess in the MPV to do any real work on the Limited Releases.  Dang mayne, dang...that's a shame tho

30t6p3b.gif

@Freezy...Wow fam, that's real shaky...I'd be
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ya'll on the Isle of Shaolin?  Gotta go ski masks and black bats I guess in the MPV to do any real work on the Limited Releases.  Dang mayne, dang...that's a shame tho

30t6p3b.gif

Never got an Order Confirmation, called up FNL my order is finished processing just waiting on it to be shipped and my tracking email to be sent, one of my boys got lucky to get them off of NDC and sold his yesterday for $400, I on the other hand just want these for myself they're  
pimp.gif

Never got an Order Confirmation, called up FNL my order is finished processing just waiting on it to be shipped and my tracking email to be sent, one of my boys got lucky to get them off of NDC and sold his yesterday for $400, I on the other hand just want these for myself they're  
pimp.gif

i got lucky i went to a store no one knew had them they all got bought up from employees i should up at 8:30 just incase wait in the front and they opened at 10 and when the time came around dude goes we only have two pairs a 10.5 and a 14 messed up but i lucked out

Back
Top Bottom