FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

Sorry for the bad pics. It's the best I could do, trying to take two quick shots before Gentry changed the slide.

For those of you who want to know more about what happened at the Evening with Gentry Humphrey Event, check out the official thread:

http://niketalk.com/topic/63224

I posted my quick summary, and some other people did as well. Honestly, you guys didn't miss much.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

If those released, I'd almost forgive Jordan Brand for the Premier fiasco.....Almost.

Best XX3 hands down... I seriously will buy 2 pairs if they release like that and I haven't bought 2 pairs of a JB product since the black red XVI's

How come the motor sport 4s didn't release, yet these get released????
Are they even getting released??

So is this the quckstrike or is this just going to be a limited release? Also, looks like from the first slide that the toe/tongue is that cheap plastic crap.Can we get a shoe beside the black/red & premier that have a leather toe? Shoes look amazing. If im not mistaken it looks like the ones in sole magazine.Any more info or pics from this presentation? Thanks for the pics Icyyy.

Asia exclusive. Watch. Im sayin it first............

Just an angry shoe heads assumption

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

So is this the quckstrike or is this just going to be a limited release? Also, looks like from the first slide that the toe/tongue is that cheap plastic crap. Can we get a shoe beside the black/red & premier that have a leather toe? Shoes look amazing. If im not mistaken it looks like the ones in sole magazine. Any more info or pics from this presentation? Thanks for the pics Icyyy.

Nah man, there wasn't much worth taking pictures of at the event, pretty much just this. And they're the same slide, one pic is with flashthe other is not.

and the event was more about gentry himself and his life story, along with some inspirational stuff. read the event post for more of whathappened.

Those look nice. Remind me of the Flint 13s. Would like to have these but they will probably be more limited than the Titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom