FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

Originally Posted by ijapino

If those released, I'd almost forgive Jordan Brand for the Premier fiasco.....Almost.
Definitely agreed, cant wait to see better pics

Thanks for posting the pics also.

this brings tears to my eyes, tears of joy my friends tears of joy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im not goin to even get my hopes up about getting those...... but they are beautiful.

I almost did till I read your post, and then I realized that these are HOT, so they probably will be limited.

A billion times fresher than the white/red or any other XX3, matter fact, put all the XX3s together andthey still wont equal these!!!! I would rather have one pair of these than one pair of all the other colorways, which is why i havent bought any other XX3syet, I knew i wanted these since the first time i saw the color way, im glad JB didnt let me down. Now please make these a GR!!!!1

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Those look extremely nice! Better than the titaniums IMO
Too many nice 23's releasing; I can't afford to buy all of them

JB, please make these a GR and not a limited release
If they are, these are instantly copped
smokin.gif

These are one of three quickstrike XX3's for the winter. One a month.

Perhaps KD will give folks a preview of another at the Cap Classic.

nerd.gif

These are the 23's I'm waiting for...look pretty nice so far...I'll still wait for better pics...

If those released, I'd almost forgive Jordan Brand for the Premier fiasco.....Almost.

Me too. But those titaniums are probably top 10-15 all time as far as colorways go for me.

If these GR, 3 pairs...EASY.

The 23's are about the only Jordan releases seeing any of my money this year.

I can't believe I have to worry about a new model release being limited.
smh.gif

Just let me finish out these 23's...

eek.gif
Don't f this up JB.

Redemption for JB depends on the availability of this shoe
I could've just quoted this...didn't see it though.

low tops excluded i honestly cannot pick one favorite xx3 color over another.............since that first xx3 leaked black and white post i been sayin the xx3is the ONLY jordan that is good looking since the vii, between vii and xx3 is nothin but JUNK....the xx3? a freakin revelation/revolution son!

even before the titaniums dropped i been sayin the xx3 contains native american motifs, now just imagine an earthed toned/native american color based versionw/ stealth stitch pattern? my head would explode and then come back together just long enough to buy two pairs of those.

long live I, III-VII, AND XX3!!!

black v's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70's OG '05 greensuede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cement stripes

I like them, but I don't know about yet, will probably be a game time decision. That stitching style is still my favorite, I'm happy they'vedecided to use that on the Wht/Rd

Back
Top Bottom