FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Drop the salt. Money went to a great charity today. Sorry but be the bigger person on this one and stop the complaining. Kids getting well > trumps your sneaker collection. So move on to the next one so they do not gotta read all this garbage. Get a better comp/bot/extra set of hands if you wanna cop but drop the complaining for REAL. I am glad to all those there were able to help a great organization and rock your shoes. Hope you feel good about yourself today because you should.

Drop the salt. Money went to a great charity today. Sorry but be the bigger person on this one and stop the complaining. Kids getting well > trumps your sneaker collection. So move on to the next one so they do not gotta read all this garbage. Get a better comp/bot/extra set of hands if you wanna cop but drop the complaining for REAL. I am glad to all those there were able to help a great organization and rock your shoes. Hope you feel good about yourself today because you should.

how does this even make relevant sense? if they really wanted to contribute heavily they wouldnt have made these so limited. they were sold out within seconds... i waited in line for 10 seconds before it said SOLD OUT. even the lebron EXTs and retro J's take longer than that to sell out. why? cuz its their money!!

i too missed out today. i tried to go after a size 10.5 and they kept me in the wait queue for the minutes before hitting me with the sold out. no big deal, money went to a great cause and ill eventually get a pair of these sometime soon. $300 isnt really bad resell wise. and i cant complain since i locked down two of the Soft Grey 1s for tomorrow

i have a trick up my sleeve for the DB 3 release next weekend. if im right, ill def have my hands on a pair :smokin :smokin

i too missed out today. i tried to go after a size 10.5 and they kept me in the wait queue for the minutes before hitting me with the sold out. no big deal, money went to a great cause and ill eventually get a pair of these sometime soon. $300 isnt really bad resell wise. and i cant complain since i locked down two of the Soft Grey 1s for tomorrow

i have a trick up my sleeve for the DB 3 release next weekend. if im right, ill def have my hands on a pair
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
elaborate on this trick

was able to get my 11, one of the only DBs from the entire collection i like but if i get the db 3's i might have to let these go

I hate you all >:

Imma try for some Js in the morning to trade for these....

Shipped. 3's are next. Next Saturday this forum is going to be a bunch of dried up slugs under a mountain of salt.

first time in a while ive been truly excited for a shoe to come in

never thought id own them

Back
Top Bottom