First Look: DJ AM x Nike Dunk High

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

our local shop didn't get that many pairs but i still doubt they will sell out quick. they look a little cheapie in person. nonetheless i'm grabbing
mine.

When you say cheapie hows the material feel? Cause I take it Kicks are gonna release them Saturday?

yup. kicks is droppin on sat i think. they seemed cheapie as in how pretty much all the dunks are nowdays - the material looked thin and plasticky - but inever actually gave them a full squeeze cause i was gonna buy them no matter what.

these will be copped... if not just out of respect for AM, but also because the colorway isn't half bad.

i heard that there is some kind of memorial party for djam at nsw on mercer st tonight dj premier is supposed to be djin and everything and they will bereleasing some kind of package wit the shoes....any idea of whats included guys...they will also be releasing the regular qs version on saturday.

thats not bad at all...if it will be easy to grab go for it cause if u dont who knows how much u will wind up payin....even if u get someone of here to get u apair u will pay retail + tax + shippin which will be more than 140...and that if someone feels like helpin ppl out..otherwise these will definetly be150+...just my two cents

btw im not even sure these are 125...shouldnt they be the same price as the clark kent gucci's which were 135?...does anyone have a picture of the boxlabel wit suggested retail

Originally Posted by djaward

Didnt read through all the pages

FYI
THOSE LITTLE DOTS ON THE BACK OF THE SHOE, THOSE ARE OFF THE TECHNIC 1200 TURNTABLES.. They look perfect. Im thinking of buying this shoe.
the whole shoe has elements of the 1200. i already pointed this out earlier in the thread. the black patent is the record, the swoosh is themetal casing of the 1200, the dots on the back or the dots on the platter, and I suppose the red could even be the light on the power switch. and therse crushthose premier forces. these at least have a concept and a proper dedication. the premiers are just a mash up of clashing materials and ugly colors and hisname was not put on them very tastefully. just my opinion of course.

For all you SF heads....DARKSIDE SF will be dropping them on Saturday. Patent leather and 3m side dj plate.

that pack is sick with the vinyl.

dws12q.jpg

^^^ Its looking UGLY right now.

I been waiting and waiting and waiting and NO DUNKs. Just the forces.

COME ON, bring on the AM Dunks already.

^I'm going back and forth on these things...I think because of the gray swoosh but anyhow, how's the quality on them?

@Five30 It Seems Pretty Good Man. Nike usually does there stuff good unlike JB but thats another story for another time

@Rico what size are you Major still had sizes left last night you could phone order.

Back
Top Bottom