First Look: Jordan 410 Boot

Thanks for posting tdog, no thanks JB.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Give me a pair of Timberlands over any Nike or Jordan Brand boot any day.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar #? Malik Allen
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

^^^ Quit frontin' like tims are comfortable. True, they are the AF1's of the boot segment as far as fashion and popularity, but Goa Domes @#%$ on Tims all day. MVA Stand UP!
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
Actually Nick, these are the October release production model, not samples. They cancelled all the other colorways though as far as I know.
are :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I love my boys.... I love Melo and all.. but
Quote:
but being from DC, I'll be damned if I wear something mentioning the 410 .....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Its really sad, that JB actually thinks people will buy that garbage. Your a @#%$ idiot if you buy those, basically JB is saying we can put Jordan on anything and one of you idiots will buy it.

Quote:
Basically Jordan is tring to get in B-More what Nike has in D.C. (Goa Dome capital of the world).
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
But I think the B-Mo dudes will take to these, so they can have something they can call their own...
No sir, we have established Nikeboots and Rockports as part of our primary footwear in the city and it has been so for years.

The concept may not appeal to others around the country, but it may appeal to some in the Balt. / D.C.... (older people IMO)... i don't think the youth of Baltimore will partake in any part of this 410 Boot...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

:lol:
laugh.gif
at anyone that thinks these are hot. with the exception of timberland field boots these are the ugliest boots ive ever seen

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Hey Gentry while you're own you string of bad ides, how about you retro the AJ6 Boots next year, [sarcasm] People will def buy them [/sarcasm] :smh:
smh.gif
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Originally Posted by romeo1102012

pics dont work for me idk why but i think its cuz im usin a mac

"This image or video has been MOVED or DELETED" ........... it has nothing to do with it being a Mac. smh

Back
Top Bottom