Are You Feeling the Swoosh Hunter?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Has Potential/Undecided

• Total voters
I'd love to try them on before buying. Not a big fan of tucking my pants into them and those are the only pics I can find.

I might buy but I'm afraid a 9.5 won't fit. Any info on sizing? I can't seem to find anyone saying anything.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have slept on these, I guess. Was tied up at 10am. Thought with a $250 price tag there would be some time on these. Damn.

Really surprised these sold out in any capacity, especially since there's been no on feet pics or much of any information in general on these. I have to think most of these people are just resellers, but the shoe already seems overpriced. I'm a bigger fan of the grey/white colorway anyhow, found this pic on instagram, kind of liking them without the strap, very strong mag vibes.

Lifestyle mag is what I thought. I went with a 9, hoping they fit big

So are these gone for good on nike.com? I click the coming soon tab and it says they're no longer available

Last edited:
Still available on SNKRS in most sizes, and Kith seemingly. I just don't drop $250 on shoes that "have potential."

I'm still unsure if these fit like AF1s or what. Looks like the black and white cws didn't sell nearly as well as the tan pairs.

Anyone there or the delivery for the delivery of their pears?

Won't even see what they look like until almost midnight

Tried on a pair at NTNY, felt TTS for me, but I was not super impressed with them on foot. Box is real dope though.

THE SHOE IS VERY DOPE if your into the future of sneakers AND air mags .... they have a very very air mag ish LOOK and feel ascetic about them for sure 100 %

we sold about half of our shipment and that surprised me because of the $250 price tag but thy are super nice in person

My vachetta tans came in with damaged leather on the toebox and the side on the right shoe. Pfft, thanks Nike.

I doubt I could pull these off but they look bada** and fit like a dream. A short white guy can dream. And Nike took that dream away.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of blacks at the local factory store here in UK.

Reduced to £105- then £60 and I used a 50% off F&F discount.

So £30, can't complain!

Back
Top Bottom