FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

View media item 946226

Wasted a perfectly good pair of Lebrons.
We have to start taking a stand against customs, 1 out of 20 are decent.

i gotta agree
customs are the reason foams fell off besides the yeezys and both supreme foams

The supreme black foams are one of my favorite shoes I own and wear

i not gonna lie i did get all the crazy foams from the past few months at discounts

Last edited:
$600 a good price? I see fc got them marked at $850 and ebay is that plus on some sizes, thank you

Last edited:
ebay is pretty anal and won't let me get anything for less than 600.

any websites where i can get these for 550-560?

i'll keep my pair before letting go for anything under 7, i'm sure most people are in the same boat as myself....and i'm not a re-seller

Still looking for either color size 10-10.5 for sub $600 ...smh
ive seen some go for around 550 in my local FB groups in LA. I guess since we're kinda flooded here
laugh.gif

i'll keep my pair before letting go for anything under 7, i'm sure most people are in the same boat as myself....and i'm not a re-seller
You'll be keeping them for a minute because even consignment shops are letting these go for $600-$700.

You'll be keeping them for a minute because even consignment shops are letting these go for $600-$700.

I got quoted $850 and $900 for both pairs at FC pretty sure they offering couple hundred less

Last edited:

don't care if i keep them forever, hence, the point i made. eventually i'll pull them out if i don't get a nice offer, no biggie

Might try with a red pair before the summer really kicks in and the kids spend their graduation money these and the market dries up. I see on eBay the reds going for 650-700 I want those,. I can afford that rather than the $900 or $1000 my size at FC. I'm gunning for a 11.5 or an 11. How they fit?

THIS PICTURE RIGHT HERE MADE THE REDS LOOK INSANELY HOT…. SHEESH…. :smokin

Might try with a red pair before the summer really kicks in and the kids spend their graduation money these and the market dries up. I see on eBay the reds going for 650-700 I want those,. I can afford that rather than the $900 or $1000 my size at FC. I'm gunning for a 11.5 or an 11. How they fit?

I USUALLY WEAR AN 11 IN FOAMS… EVER SINCE THE STEALTHS IVE BOUGHT 11.5S AND THEY FIT THE SAME… I THINK FOAMS MAY BE RUNNING SMALLER BUT THAT COULD BE JUST ME… MIND YOU MY OTHER FOAMS SIZE 11 STILL FIT FINE… WEIRD. BOUGHT THE YEEZY FOAMS IN AN 11.5 ALSO AND THEY FIT LIKE MY OLDER SZ 11 FOAMS.. SO GO FIGURE.. IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO TRY EITHER ON I WOULD BET IT WOULDNT BE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE THO

just bit the bullet and copped a pair of the blacks for 620.

ebay hooked me up with a coupon and total came to 560. good price or nah?

Back
Top Bottom