FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

breh you just posted your order number 
mean.gif

Wow.. I'm like 2,000 orders after the one that posted/shipped.... 

Not feeling too good about that... Anyone know how often Supreme oversells? 

Wow.. I'm like 2,000 orders after the one that posted/shipped.... 

Not feeling too good about that... Anyone know how often Supreme oversells? 

Often, but the rhyme or reason behind cancellations right now is non-existent

My order is WAY over the number posted on the previous page and it shipped. I ordered at 10:59. There's hope

Not gonna lie im pretty heated right now.
mad.gif

Gonna go extra hard on the RF saturday 
devil.gif

DAMN fam i would be heated as well. i deff believe ya to about going after just one, just a BS excuse like you said. Hopefully i dont get hit with that since i am still waiting for my shipping confirmation.

My order went through at 10:59am, got an order confirmation at 11am, and the shipping confirmation arrived just now.

Canceling same ip is tough especially with roomates, gfs, whatever the case. Sucks to hear ppl getting canceled

they refunded me .10 on my credit card i guess to make sure the card was real or something. what is this about?

my order is not cancelled tho

My order is 5,000+ over the number posted on the previous page.  If the orders are sequential and seeing as though some orders were placed 3-4 minutes after mine, there are probably 10,000 pairs made of each colorway AT LEAST

Just got that dreaded email...
Supreme charged me $1.00 for using my card. On top of the $283.... still not shipping confirmation though lol

My order is 5,000+ over the number posted on the previous page.  If the orders are sequential and seeing as though some orders were placed 3-4 minutes after mine, there are probably 10,000 pairs made of each colorway AT LEAST
they released 2 jerseys and 2 shorts also.

Back
Top Bottom