First NBA All-Star Ballot Returns

http://www.nba.com//allstar_firstreturns_071213.html

laugh.gif
@ Dampier with those many votes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Melo leading the Westforwards. Bean and Mac leading the West guards, glad PG #13 isn't gonna start again.

ASG voting continues to be a joke.

McGreedy & Yaoming starting
roll.gif

Because we all know that a team that's one game over .500 deserves 2/5 of the West starting lineup.
Maybe they should televise some games other than Rockets games in China.

Also, I'm surprised that Yi Jinlian isn't leading East forwards.

Nash better be in the Starting lineup and Manu better be on the team somewhere.

pimp.gif
@ Dampier 3rd in voting.
laugh.gif

THANK YOU for putting Dwight as first.

Dirk starting
pimp.gif
, so far..
frown.gif

PG #13 isn't gonna start, he probably will end up being 4th among West guards, Bean and Mac will get more votes and A.I. might as well. I didn't seeDeron Williams anywhere on the list and I don't think Yi Jinlian was eligilble on the ballot (online portion) so all the Chinese would have to write intheir votes. Also
smh.gif
at Luis Scola with 100,000+ votes too.

SMH@Caron Butler and Jamison not having any votes. Butler should be the first forward off the bench. At least my boy Dwight Howard is crushing Shaq in votes.SMH@Tim Duncan not starting but Dirk starting. Deron Williams is no where to be found but Jerry Stackhouse is on the list.

The NBA listed Duncan as a center in the "actual ballot" but as a forward in online voting after Spurs fan vented their disapproval. I'msurprised Iverson is fourth on the ballot and Nash got more votes than him. Thank god Shaq is no longer leading the votes at center for the East.

What the.. Jason Terry move votes than Chris Paul and Baron Davis.. Carmelo first in forwards?? Hedo more than Caron butler.. Arenas still being there.. ZAZAactually getting 20 thousand votes.. What the heck is going on??

I just hope Bubba Chuck doesn't make it.

Kobe, T-Mac, Nash, Deron, Paul > Cryverson

There's no room for you!

Remember guys, don't take it too personal.

We all know this thing is a popularity contest anyway, and not a vote of who's deserving.

So much for the whole China votes Yao in thing though.

If that was the case, Yi would be way up there in votes out East. He's not.

Back
Top Bottom