First NCAA 2012 Football Screen Shot Out!! Vol Dreads Are Back!

14764.jpg

I'm forced to audible on my blog post today, and I think I'll just post a quick missive on the first NCAA Football 12 screenshot and post a few things that are apparent as of today based upon the screenshot.

Here's a few things:

• Attention to detail is no fluke: There are small details across the entire screenshot. Grass looks better (and is being kicked up behind the Florida Player), Uniforms are degraded, there is new equipment and detail on it, and there is new lighting.
  • There will be new animations: The tackle animation we see taking place looks to be brand new, and this could be a sign there are new and meaningful animations to add to the detail. In fact, this animation looks like the physics engine has taken a noticeable step up, which would be gargantuan to gameplay.
  • At least for now, there aren't any linemen standing around: A single screenshot doesn't mean much, but it shows there aren't any linemen just standing around. Last year's line play was the best EVER in a football game, so long as that formula has been improved I can't help but see good things.
  • The football totally needs to be smaller: This has been a problem for awhile. If it can be done before release, I implore you EA, look at how big it is on players. The football is at least 1.5x too big.
So what do you spot? What are your thoughts on the screenshot? Are you planning on buying or at least watching the progress of NCAA this year?
http://osatwork.com/MMChr...-football-12-screenshot/

pimp.gif

too bad number 6 from miami doesnt have dreads, but hey i'm all for them coming back lol

So..since there won't be an NFL Season this year, are they still releasing Madden or an RPG version of the NFLPA negotiotiations?

indifferent.gif
@ them not having Cam as a cover option, but will be copping as usual.

Last year was the 1st yr. that I did NOT buy that wack @ss Madden. I played NCAA 11 and then played Madden. The comparison is night and day. Madden fell off, the "name" keeps people buying it (plus no other developers making NFL football) but I'm just not with the whole Madden craze anymore.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif
@ them not having Cam as a cover option, but will be copping as usual.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you a "supposed" Gator fan...But than want Cam on the cover...You're the biggest bandwagon fan i ever seen on here...[/color]
indifferent.gif

EA is also previewing 25 new plays added this year, one per day.

I'm going to wait on any major improvements to the gameplay this year before I commit to buying. Last year's was the best NCAA I've played so it's going to take a lot for me to buy another. If they make major changes to the create-a-player mode or vastly improve the Dynasty then maybe I'll buy.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

So..since there won't be an NFL Season this year, are they still releasing Madden or an RPG version of the NFLPA negotiotiations?
Goodell's toughness rating 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom