First Pictures, Now Video Come one Come all and see Miami's #1 Pool Party

NT Fam,
How's everyone going. I'm sure some of you remember me from my previous thread with all the pictures of girls from the RX Pool Party in Miami on the rooftop of the Gansevoort. Today I bring you a video that gives you an idea of the atmosphere of the party. We close for the season a few weeks ago, but we will open for season 4 in Feb. Starting next year, there will be a permanent Videographer, so expect tons more videos in the near future. For now, this is a taste of whats to come. Remember.....No one does it wetter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

my boy was just at the gans. but there wasnt any party like this tho! Sick man

Yeah man we had our closing party a few weeks ago. But when we open in Feb its going to be balls to the wall once again! 

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I OD'd on the Gans rooftop party in NYC, nothing but models & bottles.
270791_10150312108687835_593712834_9359411_3958013_n.jpg
Ahhh the NYC one isn't bad, but its really nothing compared to the one we have in Miami. The problem with the NYC one is most of the baddest chicks are in the Hamptons during the summer, not the case here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyway to hook up a fellow FL NTer to get in to the Gans
laugh.gif
. Every time I try to go its a bottle minimum
indifferent.gif
really looking foward for WMC week doe
pimp.gif

oh and Foutainbleu Hotel pool parties are 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by El Unico

Well at least I know where to head to next summer!
pimp.gif

Absolutely bro! Our parties during the summer get a little bit......ridiculous as you can see. Just give me all your information before hand and I'll make sure you'll get in no issues. Just make sure you hit me up a few weeks prior so there aren't any issues 
happy.gif

My cousin works for JP Morgan down there and has been telling me to visit for quite some time.

Definitely will be down there for spring break.
pimp.gif
I'ma hit you up dude.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

My cousin works for JP Morgan down there and has been telling me to visit for quite some time.

Definitely will be down there for spring break.
pimp.gif
I'ma hit you up dude.
Absolutely man just send me an e-mail at [email protected] anytime. Like I said we open in Feb. 
whX1G.jpg

tvz2v.jpg

veRDU.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Can i go too? Im seriously looking for a place to go on vacation this summer since i didnt take 1 in 2011 or in 2010...

I'm down in Miami pretty frewuently. I'll hit you up next time i'm going down there. it doesn;t look like you filled your chubby black guy quota yet so I should be good.

right?

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I OD'd on the Gans rooftop party in NYC, nothing but models & bottles.
270791_10150312108687835_593712834_9359411_3958013_n.jpg
Ahhh the NYC one isn't bad, but its really nothing compared to the one we have in Miami. The problem with the NYC one is most of the baddest chicks are in the Hamptons during the summer, not the case here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gansy on Park is weak as hell and that pool is doodoo and the one in Meatpacking is played out.  I need to get back down to the Miami Gansy, it's been a minute.

And correct on the Hamps during the summer.  I got a share out there for the first time this past summer and the entire city basically trains it out there come Friday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom