FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

BP... I'd like to see a Red/White colorway, done up in the spirit of the Black/White pair... Dope

Originally Posted by denondct1

Have they ever made a pump with icey soles? Looks bada$$
I had a Retro pair with Icey-Blue soles (White/Navy/Sheer Ice) Got them from the Reebok Outlet for $99.99
379756394.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

opinions on these?

Reebok x BP
not really a fan of any collabo colorways... not enough to buy any, at least. but that one gets the most props from me. shades of keepin itsimple vs. funky splattered accents... not bad.

Finally. Better pics in a week once i move and find my camera. Solebox Reebok 20th colab sz 10.5.

Just wondering while we have all the pump heads in here talking....whats the word on the neon Twilight Zone retros? Any more solid info?

^^thanks tre. one of the lights kinda flicker a bit, the tongue is way fat, the light up construction is impressive and these really dont pump up much. Ilove the colorway/materials and concept, but if they did them again i'm sure improvements can be made. anyone else have these and have problems with theirlights?

slightly off-topic but anyone know the deal with the battleground bringback retros at PYS? old stock, or are they also getting another release?

^ old restock.... who knows from where but no part of the 20th anniversary stuff going on. I grabbed a pair.... sick! easy pick up for an awsome retro, howcan you say no Holler?? Maybe reebok found them buried in a warehouse. Did you know Reebok lost the Proper colab in a warehouse mishap??

made of thinsulate, 3 sets of laces, boot lace construction, and lined with reebok's play dry... these are awsome..... because their shipment got delayedby over a month, SNS threw in a bunch of reebok pump keychains, a kick *!% "pump" t-shirt, a measuring cup, and a SNS screened foam pad for those whospend some time on their knees. Ha!

Lol... those things look like they'll keep your feet warm... "play dry"... does that mean waterproof?

^play dry is reeboks anti bacterial, keep your feet dry lining... so for the SNS colab thinsulate on the outside, and play dry on the inside. what aperfect combo, ha!

Any new word on when the Alife A.R.C's will be released? I know they had problems with the original shipment of Pumps.

^^^They are not releasing....it had nothing to do with their shipment. It was a problem between A.R.C and Reebok

Supposedly they were all given out to friends and family. The production issue was an excuse. I was lucky enough to win a sample pair and it looks fine.Exactly like the pre-release pictures.

Back
Top Bottom