First time flying by myself

the last 4 flights or so alone some old lady always gives me food. It's the weirdest god damb phenomenon ever. I kid you not.

Flight from NY to Manila is about 18 hours.

Straight flight to Seoul, then another flight to Manila. Try that. 
laugh.gif
 Flew that alone once, wasnt bad. Stopover in Korea was cool, probably way more up to date with tech now.

If youre scared of turbulence, get a seat in the middle by the plane's wings. Less turbulence since that area flexes less.
sick.gif

I had the WORST bubble guts during landing. In the midst of a 13 hour flight, it had to hit during landing. Had to ******* hold it for 30 minutes cause they wouldn't let me use the lavatory.

Once the plane still had to wait for people to get off, I was around the middle. Once I got off, the closest bathroom was closed. Had to run another 100 yards for the next bathroom.

Made it.

felt so damb good.

Had that same thing happen to me on the way back from Vegas earlier this year. I am glad I had a late flight out. If I had flown out earlier I can guarantee I would have been blowing the toilet up on the plane a couple different times.

Was able to hold it in though on the flight home, but when we touched down it was a bit rough, thought I was going to lose it right there in my seat.

Bubble guts on one of those smaller 20 passenger planes tho .. Shakiness ain't helping

Bruh never take pepto bismol for anything. I took it once in my life and it gave me a black tongue and black diarrhea, I thought my insides were dying and I started making a will.

Bruh never take pepto bismol for anything. I took it once in my life and it gave me a black tongue and black diarrhea, I thought my insides were dying and I started making a will.

I used to drink that **** for fun because it taste good. But i was like maybe 7 or 8

The few things I hate about flying are the delays and the room on the plane. I'm 6'5" and it sucks flying because my knees are always jammed up against the seat in front of me...I'd rather stand up the whole Damn flight :lol:

I used to drink that **** for fun because it taste good. But i was like maybe 7 or 8
What? 
laugh.gif
 PB is nasty. That's a first, I've never heard anyone say they drank it for fun. Tasted like pink snot to me and made me want to earl even more.

Back
Top Bottom