First time seeing these ACG boots. Nike Zoom Superdome ACG.. (VERY DOPE)

Wearing mines to work now, these bad boys are the most comfortable ACG boots I've ever wore. That full length Zoom Air is so responsive! These boots seem durable, also!

View media item 1528500

I want to get these but I am worried about the triangular opening in the ankle. How high up is it and will snow/rain go through? I really don't get why they made that.

Just a heads up if you weren't paying attention, these are online on NDC, footlocker, footaction. NDC just put the brown ones up the other day and they're on sale.

Browns on sale on ndc and use code GETOUTHERE for more discount
repped 
nthat.gif
. It all worked out for me.

Last edited:
Browns on sale on ndc and use code GETOUTHERE for more discount

repped 
nthat.gif
. It all worked out for me.

check the other sites I listed then...I got the code applied after I ordered 
nthat.gif
$101 after the code and $106 with taxes and the free shipping 

Ebates got a special on NDC and they are giving 12% cashback so I am getting another $12 from that too
nthat.gif

Edit: Just remembered I had an offer activated on PayPal to spend at least $50 with my SmartConnect account and receive a $10 credit on my statement as well 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
They don't have my size on the ones on sale :smh:...

I appreciate the heads up regardless though :smokin...

Last edited:
They don't have my size on the ones on sale
mean.gif

I appreciate the heads up regardless though
smokin.gif
Damn you must be one of those with a big foot then, lol

I think when I bought earlier, they only had size 11 and smaller available (I think 10 might have been gone too). Anything over 11 was gone though. 

Do stores price match NDC? I have never tried something like that with shoes and it sounds crazy as I think about it, lol. You wouldn't be able to get the 25% off, but at least it would be the $135 instead of $225 tag. 

They don't have my size on the ones on sale
mean.gif

I appreciate the heads up regardless though
smokin.gif
Damn you must be one of those with a big foot then, lol

I think when I bought earlier, they only had size 11 and smaller available (I think 10 might have been gone too). Anything over 11 was gone though. 

Do stores price match NDC? I have never tried something like that with shoes and it sounds crazy as I think about it, lol. You wouldn't be able to get the 25% off, but at least it would be the $135 instead of $225 tag. 
Nah, they don't play that usually, but it never hurts to try.

man im getting so impatient im bout to 200 on the black ones. joints too tough. 
My advice, cop. Why? Because last year I said I can wait and both colorways dried up quickly to my surprise. Either they limited the run or people just got hip and copped because the weather was bad early last year. I thought for sure they'd sit and go on sale and I was wrong. I prayed that they would release these again this year and I'm lucky they did. Usually they don't. I remember the foamposite bakin boots that came out in black. They were one and done. That's also a good boot but these, look more comfortable. I'll put my 2 cents in when mine come in. 

The most comfortable ACG boot, EVER! I'm going to get another pair of the blacks. I had them last year and people didn't know what they were.

Back
Top Bottom