Fitted training shorts?

I don't care if the original target audience is old, female, male, black, white, etc - if they have a product I like, and it's made for my audience, then I'm going to buy it. I don't care if it's "what's hot" or trending, I'm more interested if I feel comfortable in it while I workout.

But you do you.

I'm not one to care whether what I'm rocking is "trending" either. I'd actually prefer it not to be, but I definitely prefer it not be trending among solely women...

I feel you in that they are made for men and they are comfortable, but there are plenty of other options out there. And like you said it's not like they are cheap. You are paying for the brands popularity among women. Lululemons male line is probably mostly bought by women with no fashion sense buying clothes for their 40-60 year old husbands :lol:

Aside than work and more fancy functions, you can find me rocking Lululemon shorts and / or sweats. They make several different fits, some even being more baggy than typical Nike training shorts. Pricey but completely worth every penny.

I just dislike that running shorts have the inner netting built in.

Under Armour shorts are also good for the length the OP is looking for.

This. I hate the inner liner also. They're useful if you're actually running but for cross training type workouts, that isn't necessary. I'm just looking for a pair of training shorts that hit right at my kneecap. I'm a bit shorter so finding those shorts are a bit more tricky. I used to rock those yr 2000 jordan shorts that end at my shins where I look like a clown. This is 2014 where fits have slimmed down.
Any specific under armour models you recommend?

This. I hate the inner liner also. They're useful if you're actually running but for cross training type workouts, that isn't necessary. I'm just looking for a pair of training shorts that hit right at my kneecap. I'm a bit shorter so finding those shorts are a bit more tricky. I used to rock those yr 2000 jordan shorts that end at my shins where I look like a clown. This is 2014 where fits have slimmed down.
Any specific under armour models you recommend?
The basketball and training shorts from UA will be good, man.

Back
Top Bottom