Five arrested in seizure of 300 pairs of fake Nikes

Since I work over in Kuwait, I see fakes all the time. I mean while I have never bought a pair, I really am starting to not even care. It is one thing torock them and act as if they are real. But maybe I want to ball in some Jays and not worrying about ruining them here in the desert. I know it is a no no by BTstandards, but hell they do make them over here and some actually do a good job. SO maybe I will pick up a pair of 23's and XII just to ball in. Push comesto shove who cares. If you can't tell I have been thinking this for the last couple of days.

Here is a pair of 23's I may get, the quality is spot on with the real ones I brought my pair to compare...

Like I said it goes against the laws of NT, but hell I am in the desert and though stacks are good in the bank, why tear up a pair I paid 180 for when I cantear up the same shoe (different color) that I paid 75 for.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Since I work over in Kuwait, I see fakes all the time. I mean while I have never bought a pair, I really am starting to not even care. It is one thing to rock them and act as if they are real. But maybe I want to ball in some Jays and not worrying about ruining them here in the desert. I know it is a no no by BT standards, but hell they do make them over here and some actually do a good job. SO maybe I will pick up a pair of 23's and XII just to ball in. Push comes to shove who cares. If you can't tell I have been thinking this for the last couple of days.

Here is a pair of 23's I may get, the quality is spot on with the real ones I brought my pair to compare...

Like I said it goes against the laws of NT, but hell I am in the desert and though stacks are good in the bank, why tear up a pair I paid 180 for when I can tear up the same shoe (different color) that I paid 75 for.
As long as the insole doesn't feel like cardboard and cotton balls and no one cool see's you and you're in a different country, I'lllet it go.
laugh.gif

Thanks Mo, rest assured no pics will be taken from the ankle down, lol. Still not a bad job on the outside ah???

MoMoney848 wrote:

The first people they bring down for this and they just so happen to be Arabs?
smh.gif
SUUUUUURE they got them for fake shoes
smh.gif

Everyone knows that conterfeiting is a prime example of terrorist financing. Yes it's probably racial profiling BUT in the times of today andtomorrow, racial profiling needs to happen to a certain extent. Sorry if it offends anyone but it's true. I don't do it myself but someone needs to.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

MoMoney848 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif

Everyone knows that conterfeiting is a prime example of terrorist financing. Yes it's probably racial profiling BUT in the times of today and tomorrow, racial profiling needs to happen to a certain extent. Sorry if it offends anyone but it's true. I don't do it myself but someone needs to.

i wonder if they are funding terrorism with the profits they make from selling them fake iPhones in the corner stores round my way

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

MoMoney848 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif

Everyone knows that conterfeiting is a prime example of terrorist financing. Yes it's probably racial profiling BUT in the times of today and tomorrow, racial profiling needs to happen to a certain extent. Sorry if it offends anyone but it's true. I don't do it myself but someone needs to.

i wonder if they are funding terrorism with the profits they make from selling them fake iPhones in the corner stores round my way

I'm sure that somewhere in the world they are. But before people misinterpret my comments. I'm not saying that any Arab selling something ina shady fashion is a terrorist or is sponsoring terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom