Five four club

I just read up on it a little and it seems pretty interesting. I assume they won't be sending the items that cost more to make like jeans and sweaters that often.

Am I supposed to have a new fit every month? I just buy on impulse... A lot of the times its a bunch of fits at once. Hm...

Nah fam I'm good, Im not going to try my luck to receive a Wal-Mart polo and Girbaud jean shorts in the mail

Is it like their brand of clothing only? or do they sell other designers?? Im interested....having purchased clothes since last year, my wardrobe needs to be updated, i'm still wearing clothes from 2006 lmao no lie

Is it like their brand of clothing only? or do they sell other designers?? Im interested....having purchased clothes since last year, my wardrobe needs to be updated, i'm still wearing clothes from 2006 lmao no lie

Haha.. Yea its all FiveFour clothing. You get to pick your style profile.. I went with business casual. But I think you can change it every month lol

i tried this before with 12society which is now belly up. $39 down the drain...
lol..

i tried 12society as well.. only thing i got use outta that damn box was the bottle of tapatio..

2 months in a row i rec'd a nose hair trimmer!!! smh

lol..

i tried 12society as well.. only thing i got use outta that damn box was the bottle of tapatio..

2 months in a row i rec'd a nose hair trimmer!!! smh

Damn.. well this seems to be working out for me.. Ill let you know if I get hit with a nose trimmer.. haha

Might look into this in the future to give it a try. I'm more concerned w/ the fit of the clothing. And I can this working because they don't have to cover brick and mortar overhead

Haha.. Yea its all FiveFour clothing. You get to pick your style profile.. I went with business casual. But I think you can change it every month lol

Thanks.... you don't have to sign up for a year contract or nothing like that do you? I can see me doing this for about 3mnths

Thanks.... you don't have to sign up for a year contract or nothing like that do you? I can see me doing this for about 3mnths

Its month to month...

Yea im thinking of changing my style profile every month for the next 4-6 months to get my closet diverse lol #beatthesystem!

Back
Top Bottom