Five four club

would be kinda cool if a store like Nordstrom did this.

between renting clothes and swapalease

8)

Just found another promo code "wilshire" for $15 off your first three months if anyone is interested.. I think im going to cancel and use that promo code loll :lol:

Just got my second package for those of you who were interested... Best decision I made in a while.. lol
This month I got a Cardigan, pair of jeans, socks, a coffee cup, and a shaver..

[ATTACHMENT=5043]photo.JPG (539k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

site has a pretty big celeb backing now

never seen anyone wearing this stuff

Anyone have any other reports on whats in the boxs. I see this is still around and has feel throught like the other one.

I was part of 12Society, the similar service backed by Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Michael Strahan, Nas, and some others. It started out decent then **** fell off super hard, final straw was when they sent me the Gatorade box, had a Gatorade towel (decent, worth maybe 7 bucks), Gatorade bottle ($1.50 at Wal Mart), Gatorade chews (maybe $2), and this weird *** Kevin Love autographed mini baseball bat.

I was part of 12Society, the similar service backed by Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Michael Strahan, Nas, and some others. It started out decent then **** fell off super hard, final straw was when they sent me the Gatorade box, had a Gatorade towel (decent, worth maybe 7 bucks), Gatorade bottle ($1.50 at Wal Mart), Gatorade chews (maybe $2), and this weird *** Kevin Love autographed mini baseball bat.

TF

I'll post pics when I get home. They also sent 2 of these weird *** geometric Blake Grififn painting canvases where they made his face look like a stained glass window. Like dudes above, I got a nose trimmer and some tapatio hot sauce, fake Italian white dress short and skinny tie, a watch, some turquoise Creative Rec Cesario Los, probably the only good thing was the stay golden hoodie and the big *** boxes they ship them to you in.

I'll post pics when I get home. They also sent 2 of these weird *** geometric Blake Grififn painting canvases where they made his face look like a stained glass window. Like dudes above, I got a nose trimmer and some tapatio hot sauce, fake Italian white dress short and skinny tie, a watch, some turquoise Creative Rec Cesario Los, probably the only good thing was the stay golden hoodie and the big *** boxes they ship them to you in.

damn...
yep post pics bro

Back
Top Bottom