Five Guys > In N Out

5 guys is WAY overrated every time I have it I'm in the restroom within 15 minutes.

Shake Shack>>>5 Guys .... By FAAAAAAAR

You can't handle a little bit of meat?

Five Guys isn't worth the $9+ for a Bacon Cheeseburger on two patties. Can literally finish one in a couple bites.

You can't handle a little bit of meat?

Five Guys isn't worth the $9+ for a Bacon Cheeseburger on two patties. Can literally finish one in a couple bites.

Lol pawse..... But it only happens with 5 guys, in Wendy's I have the 3/4lbs and in shake shack I have the double shack and I love steak.

I know a couple people that the same thing happens to them

Lol pawse..... But it only happens with 5 guys, in Wendy's I have the 3/4lbs and in shake shack I have the double shack and I love steak.

I know a couple people that the same thing happens to them
:lol: at comparing wendys to 5 guys

shake shack would be better if their burger wasnt so damn salty and if they actually cooked it more thoroughly

Dairy Queen and Whataburger >>>>>

Southerners know what's good
Bruh you should try Cheddar's. Idk if you been but they're an arlington franchise and we have it up here in OKC. Great burgers for the type of restaurant it is (sit-down like Chili's); 8 oz beef for under $6. Their whole menu is actually bomb and very cheap too. 

but In-n-out > 5 guys

Last edited:
Bruh you should try Cheddar's. Idk if you been but they're an arlington franchise and we have it up here in OKC. Great burgers for the type of restaurant it is (sit-down like Chili's); 8 oz beef for under $6. Their whole menu is actually bomb and very cheap too. 

but In-n-out > 5 guys
bruh...

You later than a BET uncut.

Cheddars is my GO TO date destination when the funds are thin...

Chicks LOVE cheddars...

There's one off 635 and 75 here in Dallas...

FULL of cute black women...

I lubbit.

*fans self*

Back
Top Bottom