Five Myths About The T-Mobile/AT&T Takeover CourtesyConsumer Advocate Free Press

Naw , the merger is bad for everyone because if att gets tmobile because there will be less competition which will result in higher prices for service, there will be a duopoly with Sprint and Verizon which would leave Sprint as the smallest carrier with no way to keep up,..

Also..
ATT will be the only carrier with gsm (sim card) technology and will be the largest carrier in the US.. att had already proved that they can't handle a high amount of customers with the iphone which is why everyone ran to verizon when they got the iphone,

youre way off...

At&t added A list and unlimited talk to any mobile...making it possible to save on your plan, even better deal if its a family plan.
Sprint and verizon isnt getting any cheaper anytime soon.

At&t had a few incidents with data but is improving all the time and overrall #1 carrier...verizon has the voice coverage, theyre behind everything else, data speeds, phones etc

Them being gsm will NEVER fail, most customers preffer a sim card phone.
T-Mobile plans just got lower, great selection of phones and they have 4g, add at&t to the mix and its only getting better for customers.

ATT is prob one of the worst managed companies, it's just that their so big they win even when they fail.

Why do you think?

Naw , the merger is bad for everyone because if att gets tmobile because there will be less competition which will result in higher prices for service, there will be a duopoly with Sprint and Verizon which would leave Sprint as the smallest carrier with no way to keep up,..

Also..
ATT will be the only carrier with gsm (sim card) technology and will be the largest carrier in the US.. att had already proved that they can't handle a high amount of customers with the iphone which is why everyone ran to verizon when they got the iphone,

youre way off...

At&t added A list and unlimited talk to any mobile...making it possible to save on your plan, even better deal if its a family plan.

At&t had a few incidents with data but is improving all the time and overrall #1 carrier...verizon has the voice coverage, theyre behind everything else, data speeds, phones etc

T-Mobile plans just got lower, great selection of phones and they have 4g, add at&t to the mix and its only getting better for customers.

ATT is prob one of the worst managed companies, it's just that their so big they win even when they fail.

Why do you think?

As long as I get to keep my flexpay, i'm good

Flexpay is done for. Theyll move you to a contract and youll be cosidered a customer already so you receive an upgrade price.

Whoever is/was on flexpay this helps to be eligible for service if credit was an issue.

As long as I get to keep my flexpay, i'm good

Flexpay is done for. Theyll move you to a contract and youll be cosidered a customer already so you receive an upgrade price.

Whoever is/was on flexpay this helps to be eligible for service if credit was an issue.

Who took those myths seriously?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?
bruh ATT 3G coverage is pathetic, I live in Atlanta, HQ of ATT wireless and my crib just got 3G prob last year.

VZW LTE >>>>>>>>

And with them having such a huge head start, its pretty much game over.

Tmobiles HSPA + is legit but is a joke compared to what LTE will be capable of.

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?
bruh ATT 3G coverage is pathetic, I live in Atlanta, HQ of ATT wireless and my crib just got 3G prob last year.

VZW LTE >>>>>>>>

your basing their coverage on one city? their hq area doesnt always mean the best coverage is gonna be there either.

if you think thats great, try a 4g phone on att with hspa, not an iphone but a true 4g phone.

your basing their coverage on one city? their hq area doesnt always mean the best coverage is gonna be there either.

if you think thats great, try a 4g phone on att with hspa, not an iphone but a true 4g phone.

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?

Naw son youre off.. Wwayyy off

Att has the worst service they're 3g is slow as hell, they don't have any true of 4g.. Those phones that they claim are 4g have caps on them and upload speeds are worst then 3g..

Verizon actually has a big selection of high-end phones such as the htc thunderbolt, droid charge, droid x2, and droid 3 and they are the reason that android is so popular today.. And they have the fastest most advanced 4g network, if att is so damn good and glorious why haven't those cheap bastards invested some of their money into a true 4g network ?

You're right about the sim card and that's the point.. If att gets tmobile they will be the only sim card carrier in the US which gives att a monopoly.. Atts data is slow and they dont even offer unlimited data and charge yu when yu go over.. Why should a customer that wants a gsm (sim card) phone be forced to go to att ?

Att can add their own 4g for their customers.. Att acquiring tmobile is not better for customers.. There will be less options and higher prices,..

And I agree att is one of the worst managed companies,.

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?

Naw son youre off.. Wwayyy off

Att has the worst service they're 3g is slow as hell, they don't have any true of 4g.. Those phones that they claim are 4g have caps on them and upload speeds are worst then 3g..

Verizon actually has a big selection of high-end phones such as the htc thunderbolt, droid charge, droid x2, and droid 3 and they are the reason that android is so popular today.. And they have the fastest most advanced 4g network, if att is so damn good and glorious why haven't those cheap bastards invested some of their money into a true 4g network ?

You're right about the sim card and that's the point.. If att gets tmobile they will be the only sim card carrier in the US which gives att a monopoly.. Atts data is slow and they dont even offer unlimited data and charge yu when yu go over.. Why should a customer that wants a gsm (sim card) phone be forced to go to att ?

Att can add their own 4g for their customers.. Att acquiring tmobile is not better for customers.. There will be less options and higher prices,..

And I agree att is one of the worst managed companies,.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?

VZW LTE >>>>>>>>

HSPA+ can be upgraded to hit speeds that are just as fast as LTE.. Tmobiles HSPA+ Is still at the beginning and they are continuing to upgrade and speed it up,

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Also..
youre way off...

Why do you think?

VZW LTE >>>>>>>>

HSPA+ can be upgraded to hit speeds that are just as fast as LTE.. Tmobiles HSPA+ Is still at the beginning and they are continuing to upgrade and speed it up,

SIM cards are the truth. That's why I rock with tmobile. Just having the ability to switch phones at will/ get unlocked phones is worth it. I have the Nokia E7 now so i'll be good if they do actually buy tmobile. I think I would eventually make the jump to sprint tho.

SIM cards are the truth. That's why I rock with tmobile. Just having the ability to switch phones at will/ get unlocked phones is worth it. I have the Nokia E7 now so i'll be good if they do actually buy tmobile. I think I would eventually make the jump to sprint tho.

Which cities/state are you basing your opinions on? My facts come from doing this for a living, I sell worldwide.
4g caps? 4g is barely available on att, itll go nationwide by the end of the year.

All those Droid devices you named on Verizon are recent not older then a year and a half old.
Any phone you name off Verizon theres an equal device on att except the thunderbolt.

They had the Motorola droid while att have the iphone, win. win.

Att limited customers to 2gb because theyre a bigger network then vzw, if you dont make it fair for everyone on your network why would they keep you?
Theyeve been around for decades, pacbell mean anything?

Worst managed companies? wheres your opinion?

Which cities/state are you basing your opinions on? My facts come from doing this for a living, I sell worldwide.
4g caps? 4g is barely available on att, itll go nationwide by the end of the year.

All those Droid devices you named on Verizon are recent not older then a year and a half old.
Any phone you name off Verizon theres an equal device on att except the thunderbolt.

They had the Motorola droid while att have the iphone, win. win.

Att limited customers to 2gb because theyre a bigger network then vzw, if you dont make it fair for everyone on your network why would they keep you?
Theyeve been around for decades, pacbell mean anything?

Worst managed companies? wheres your opinion?

hanging on to $5 and $10 unlimited data on tmo..

yes unlimited. yes on android smartphones

ill be on till att pulls it away from me if/when they take over

Back
Top Bottom