Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

5 people, alive or dead, that you would like to get drunk with. I'd choose:

Robin Williams
JFK
Jim Carrey
Brad Pitt
George Bush

Guest who can't stay the whole night because of prior commitments: Bill Clinton.
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ you

He wasn't saying "guess who can't stay" like it was a question since there's no question mark, he was saying "THE guest who can't.." that explains the colon :

And everyone laughing at only choosing guys, I'm assuming JRS intended his night of drinking to be a bonding and socializing experience, share stories, PICK up women, etc.  Everyone picking women like the second you pour them a shot they sleep with you, I don't think that was the point.
Yeah it's not a list of five people I want to smash, it's 5 people I'd want to have a good time hanging out with. And real talk, a night out with Brad Pitt would lead to ten times the smashing with hot chicks than a night with Kourtney Kardashian or whoever you morons named.

And why the hell would I say guess? It doesn't make any sense. Dudes on this craphole do anything for the lulz.

Lady Gaga
Kyla Pratt
Miranda Cosgrove
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (together, they count as one person)
Charles Barkley

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Robin Williams
JFK
Jim Carrey
Brad Pitt
George Bush

Guest who can't stay the whole night because of prior commitments: Bill Clinton.
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ you

He wasn't saying "guess who can't stay" like it was a question since there's no question mark, he was saying "THE guest who can't.." that explains the colon :

And everyone laughing at only choosing guys, I'm assuming JRS intended his night of drinking to be a bonding and socializing experience, share stories, PICK up women, etc.  Everyone picking women like the second you pour them a shot they sleep with you, I don't think that was the point.
Yeah it's not a list of five people I want to smash, it's 5 people I'd want to have a good time hanging out with. And real talk, a night out with Brad Pitt would lead to ten times the smashing with hot chicks than a night with Kourtney Kardashian or whoever you morons named.

And why the hell would I say guess? It doesn't make any sense. Dudes on this craphole do anything for the lulz.
laugh.gif

I was mocking the grammar/spelling police.

Kat Stacks!?!?!? she's annoying while she's sober imagine her drunk.

Paul Mooney
Kanye West
Sarah Palin
George Bush
Angelina Jolie

1 would be with the chick on DeadSetAce avy.
kobe
My BMT MTI
My NCOIC
My HS principal (female)

Robin Williams
JFK
Jim Carrey
Brad Pitt
George Bush

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ you

laugh.gif

Na man....

I would like to have a few beers with Norm MacDonald.

I would like to get drunk with Kim Kardashian and/or Christina Hendricks.

Dave Chappelle
Seth Rogen
McLovin
Chris Rock
and lastly i'll like to get drunk with the MILF of the guy under me.
|
|
V

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Robin Williams
JFK
Jim Carrey
Brad Pitt
George Bush

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ you

laugh.gif

Na man....
Damn.

Back
Top Bottom