|[ FL NT'ers Check In ]|

coral springs/margate 954
i need jordans sz 8.5-9.5.

aim-- thatboyjm
ebay--- 23aj954
iss- jayking954

i have over 600 posts on iss

MIami hialeah holla..any one know when shoe gallery will sell the air force one st pattys appreciate if any one knows hit me up at aim airjordansicko

OYEE!! QUE!! BOLA! HIALEAH RIGHT HERE TO BRO^ LOL ANYWAYS THAT 3ZERO5 ALL DAY EVERY DAY . "OYE DJ BANNA I HEARD U SEXII..".HINT HINT << WELL MIAMI HEADS HIT ME UP I NEED NEW SHOE BUDDIES SO HOLLA AT A CHIKO ..
! DADE STAND UP !

!!!!! to ppl that live in dade we need to hang out some time all of us and chill :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Reside in NC rite now.....but from Tha "850" u awwready kno wut it is FortWaltonBeach......Goin' To FAMU next year in Tallahassee so yall look out for me.
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

I rep 561 and 305....
lived in Boca my whole life... went to college up @ UF.. graduated and live in Aventura, going to grad school...

whats good Bana?
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

FL heads im on spring break as of now...im headin down to florida with some of my college folk on sunday.....between panama city beach and daytona which do you think is better for "typical spring break activities" and nice young ladies?

never been to either...only been to orlando a couple times

temporarly in Pompano Beach Atlantic Blvd and 441.
TEAM PLATANO *enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * ninjahood * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix [/center]
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

Reppin that BIG BOY 813...*** what u and ur boys heard!

On a side not is anyone in the area into SB dunks...or am I the only 1?
Ill stab a ninja with a butterknife for Fistacuffs

Back
Top Bottom