Flash Fridays at Opera in Hollywood, Blended Saturdays at v2o Long Beach, Kress Hollywood Sunday!

[h1]Blended Presents: Flash Fridays[/h1]Friday, January 9, 2009
  • Doors open at 10:00PM - Come early to avoid lines
  • Discounted guestlist before 10:30PM
  • 21 and Over w/valid ID
  • Dress Code Strictly Enforced
  • Absolutely no baggy pants, sports gear or jerseys, white t-shirts, or hats. Club attire is a must.
get the complete details at www.blendedevents.com

went to v2o this past weekend on a blended night. first time that' i've known that they had well drinks for $3 before 12, and i've been to v2ocountless times. must be the economy...but if v2o and blended keep this up, ya'll got my money!

Doors open at 10:00PM - Come early to avoid lines
laugh.gif

mr jordan...i was going through some junk mail last night and i happened to have a flyer for the night i went to v2o. looks like it was a special they werehaving that night to continue the new year's celebration. anyways, well drinks are whatever the house alcohol is mixed with whatever. for example, you askthe bartender for a vodka & [insert whatever other drink gets mixed into it]. the bartender will usually ask if you want grey goose/belvedere/stoliwhatever...instead they'll use some house brand instead, unless you specify which type of brand you want. we got some patron shots also, which were stillfull price, and i stayed drinking my jack & coke ($6).

^^^oh ok. cuz some chick at work always invites me there cuz her pops owns a vodka company and they have promotions. but free alcohol = no driving in thelbc...thats why i never go
frown.gif

Type12J - thanks man. i hope to see you around at more of our parties. Lemme know if yall needa hook for the clubs.[h1]Blended Presents: Flash Fridays[/h1]Friday, January 16, 2009
  • 21 and Over w/valid ID
  • Absolutely no baggy pants, sports gear or jerseys, white t-shirts, or hats. Club attire is a must.
get the complete details at www.blendedevents.com[h1]Blended Presents: Blended Saturdays[/h1]Saturday, January 17, 2009

• 21 and Over w/valid ID
  • $7 Parking Structure / Coat Check Available
get the complete details at www.blendedevents.com[h1]Blended Presents: Flash Fridays[/h1]Friday, January 23, 2009

• 21 and Over w/valid ID
get the complete details at www.blendedevents.com[h1]Blended Presents: Blended Saturdays[/h1]Saturday, January 24, 2009

• 21 and Over w/valid ID
get the complete details at www.blendedevents.com

thanks for the gracious invite. funny thing, i'm actually going to v2o this saturday for a friend's bday.

Back
Top Bottom