Flashiest/Craziest looking Bball kicks ???

So, im playing in an Alumni vs Alumni fundraiser game for my former high school in a few weeks and im trying to rock a pair of flashy/loud/crazy pair of kicks. I dont want to spend alot of money like aka under $100. So i came here for suggestions of what you guys think i should try to acquire. I was thinking hyperflights but would like to hear some suggestions. 
Good looks yall

dada cw chrome

sheeesh. Idk about them Dadas fellas lol. However those Volt Hyperdunks are serious but i checked Ebay and theres only one size 12 and its 160. More then i wanted to spend

Eh crazy 8s are decent but don't really have anything that's easy to.get and is loud besides Royal blues and i wouldn't spend money on those. But IM thinking perhaps some orange hyperfuse 2011 or something. But damn i want those.volt hyperdunks. I wish i could find them for under 100.

Zk7 Christmas leopard
Zk6 grinch, oc, 3d's
Zk5 Bruce lee, chaos
Zk4 finals home/away, usc, gold medals
Kb8/Crazy 8

If they don't get people's attention they need to get their eyes checked. Kinda fitting for the fundraiser.
nike-hyperdunk-2011-pink-white-2.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If they don't get people's attention they need to get their eyes checked. Kinda fitting for the fundraiser.
Yep, I agree.
Think Pink.

Back
Top Bottom