Flighposite Air Max boot coming soon! pics up lol

Originally Posted by SinnerP

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-i-95-posite-max-first-look.html
nike-i-95-posite-max-boot.jpg

The Nike Air Foamposite lineup including the Flightposite is synonymous to the east coast as peanut butter is to jelly. To pay homage to the east coast’s love for Foams, Nike created the I-95 Posite Max boot. The Nike I-95 Posite Max is is a mixture of the Air Flightposite for the upper, but with a boot-like outsole equipped with full-length Max Air unit that can adapt to wintery weather.

This colorway is in Metallic Gold with black accents from the eyelets and outsole. Expect the Nike I-95 Posite Max to hit retail stores Holiday 2012. Retail is $250.
Hmmm... no-go for me. 
eyes.gif

retail is $250?! 
sick.gif

Talk about killing a "posite" wave... I truly believe Nike has tapped out in the idea department.

I-95 Posite Boot......GET THE UFCK OUT OF HERE!!!
I know for a fact that not a single soul from Maine to Florida will want to cosign these.

the #$%+ would possess them to do this to my favorite Posite shoe? 
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

this is just a sick joke on Nike's part....they should just save themselves the production money and drop the flightposite 1 in it's OG form immediately.

#$%# this product of incest....$#!ts look like they're just mixing and matching uppers with soles hoping for a hit like they're playing that bonus level in Mario 3 and you gotta match the 3 parts of a Star/Mushroom/Mario for a prize.

#$+!! man....someone needs to pay for this abomination.

Not even joking....i know a few of us could have turned these into a proper ACG boot even though the flightposite has no #$%_@+! business being transformed like this.

what's next? posite x 360? a foamposite pro x AF1? oh wait...

@#$% THIS! We might as well get in line for the FP3 x Flyknit x Lunar combo coming down the pipeline.

I just wanna beat someones face in for this. How dare they tarnish the Flightposite & Alpha Project line with this P.O.S.?!?!!!

/rant

This has gotta be Gentry. Nike's been messing with foam boots for the last couple years now (foamdomes and Bakin Boots) but at least with those, they DESIGNED an upper to make it into something of a boot to go with the sole, etc... Remember the whole Jordan AF1 line? Then remember all the Jordans with air max soles? We're getting the same BS here. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some Air Force 1's with 360 sole in 2013.

Just a bad choice of shoe to mess with knowing so many people LOVE Flightposite 1's and are waiting for more solid colors to be dropped and retroed.

Dam, i just threw up a lil bit..... pitiful attempt and lack of creativity right there.

Put some wheels on the bottom of them joints for the kids to rollerblade in the neighborhood.

roll.gif

These joints make the foamboots and bakin joints look like masterpieces. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Every Foamposite isn't meant to be a boot..

Every Foamposite SHOULDN'T be a boot.

This shoe HERE... This shoe RIGHT HERE aint payin homage to DC... my boys up in Baltimore can have this one.. lol

When my man E did the FoamDome... he was from DC.. he did that joint right...with help from his designer of course.
This is an abomination. 
It's like slapping the sole of this 

images

on this upper:

images

Nonsense. 

Get rid of that sole plate and make the upper with laces no zipper and it might look alright, this right here looks like a drunk mashup

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I really feel insulted by these
tell me about it.
Feels like Nike kicked me in the nuts, spit in my face, ran train on my girl and sister at the same time, left their dog $#!t on my front steps, and for good measure....dropped a dime to the cops about some illegal activities.

straight disrespectful dudes up in Nike, they'll probably have the gall to put five alpha project dots on these too 
mad.gif

Only thing you could do with those is a sole swap with sole some solo flights and make a pair of fp1's.

Either way, whatever. Just give me my fp3's and like biggie says "two words, I'm gone."

Who in the world from Nike come up with the Retail Price on sneakers? $250 is the same price as one of the worlds most hyped up sneakers ever in the yeezy 2s. These won't be re-selling for $800+. If anything they will be resold below retail.lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Every Foamposite isn't meant to be a boot..

Every Foamposite SHOULDN'T be a boot.

This shoe HERE... This shoe RIGHT HERE aint payin homage to DC... my boys up in Baltimore can have this one.. lol

When my man E did the FoamDome... he was from DC.. he did that joint right...with help from his designer of course.

wow....these would be quite amusing if they werent based on a shoe which is revered by a such a large number of us

Unfortunatly guys even at $250 these will sell. Its wrong, it shouldnt happen but with a little "celeb" pic or two to drive some hyper there are enough idiots out there that Gentry will quite happily relieve of their money.

This is exactly what this dude did with Jordan Brand, happening now with NSW

Get ready for more abominations, i fear the barrell is a far way from being scraped yet

they need to change the upper so it isn't exactly like the fp1. they also have to add a new element to the design of the upper. also, they put no effort into making the uppers mesh with the midsole. looking at them, i see there def. WAS potential for these, but they def. dropped the ball.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom