Flight 95's and Grey Zoom 96's Popping up in THE BAY!!!

Just got back from Northgate Mall in San Rafael and copped the 95's and 96's from Champs... They had a FSR when i left, so keep your eyes open they arestarting to hit the shelves! And yes, they are ridiculously clean in person!
pimp.gif

they're at the champs at the mall on market ST. in SF

NTSF won't get them till march, i was told

Just got back from Stoneridge Mall Champs and they have them. Picked up a size 10, not sure what they have left.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

they're at the champs at the mall on market ST. in SF

NTSF won't get them till march, i was told
Big UP to you Sir! I just copped a pair of the 95s.

they got em at serramonte foot locker. they didnt have my 11.5 so i took the last 12 with some insoles.

quote:

Big UP to you Sir! I just copped a pair of the 95s.

glad i could help. My pockets are hurting right now, otherwise i would of got both

Originally Posted by just some foo

^^ what time did you pick it up at at? i was there around 1 and they didnt have it.

the manager told me they got them later in the day, along with the grey 96's...i was there at about 630.

I was out at Serramonte earlier and they didn't have them..... Ended up rolling down to champs downtown on my way to work and picked up the 95's and96's.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Anyone check Stonestown Footlocker + Champs? I need a 11.5...

I was there on Friday 11am and they didnt have it... but based on what happened at serramonte, they may have gotten it later in the day.

I just picked up a pair of 95's from the Footlocker on Lakeshore. They just got them in yesterday so I think they have a good amount of the sizes left.Also, they have the white/grey 96's, so check it out if you are looking for a pair in the East Bay.

I'm becoming a cheap bastard lol. I like 'em both but I'm not trying to pay retail for these.

I am in the same boat, I want the Grey Zoom 96 but I don't wanna pay retail. Any Footlocker, Champs employees in SF wanna hook a guy up with that employeediscount coming up.

Back
Top Bottom