Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

In store? I don't know as all my purchases from them have been online. But with my experience from Flight Club, they offer one of the best services (with the exception of ridiculously high prices on some shoes). They even called to confirm my purchase.

In store? I don't know as all my purchases from them have been online. But with my experience from Flight Club, they offer one of the best services (with the exception of ridiculously high prices on some shoes). They even called to confirm my purchase.

I never had issues with FCNY or FCLA. I have been to both and they have very friendly and fast service.

I never had issues with FCNY or FCLA. I have been to both and they have very friendly and fast service.

Hey guys, newbie question...I'm planning on buying some jordans from FCNY, are the prices listed firm ? Or is there some room for haggling/discounting off the asking price ?

Hey guys, newbie question...I'm planning on buying some jordans from FCNY, are the prices listed firm ? Or is there some room for haggling/discounting off the asking price ?

Originally Posted by Vuey

no discounts for gravediggers

Originally Posted by Vuey

no discounts for gravediggers

Beware if you happen to buy fakes at eBay and have paid using PayPal, YOU HAVE TO PROOF THEY ARE FAKE, otherwise no money back. That happened to me once and I had a hard time getting my money back.

Beware if you happen to buy fakes at eBay and have paid using PayPal, YOU HAVE TO PROOF THEY ARE FAKE, otherwise no money back. That happened to me once and I had a hard time getting my money back.

For the record I bought my Foamposites at FCNY and no complaints here. Dudes were very helpful and even gave me a good deal buy picking out another pair (saved $50).

For the record I bought my Foamposites at FCNY and no complaints here. Dudes were very helpful and even gave me a good deal buy picking out another pair (saved $50).

Originally Posted by ejpeg

i think you made a wrong turn somewhere

Originally Posted by ejpeg

i think you made a wrong turn somewhere

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Rif LA is the truth, for damn real too...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom