Flight Club NY is selling the white/red/black XIVs already?

Originally Posted by h0vit0

wonder what box they are going to come with though since JB is changing box and label.
people have been saying this for about a year now and still no new box, doubt it changes anytime soon.

Originally Posted by yoadj

Those aren't flight clubs pairs they belong to people that bring them there for fc to sell, and they must have good connects to get them this early. Flight club takes 20% from sale so these people are getting roughly $128 they must be getting them for dirt to be making money on them. Can flight club get into any trouble with nike/jb for selling them now? just curious...

Yeah that is a good question!I wanna get these, but I don't know.I wanna get those Spiz'ike's (kill me) this Saturday.If they are still $160 by February 25th, I may cop then.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Just wait for the retail release. These will be an easy cop. You can wake up, go to mall at 12pm and get them. Will sit for a few weeks

Hope this is the case

FCNY doesn't sell any shoes themselves (that is, all their listings are consignments)? If this is true, how did they find this many people that got ahold of these early in most sizes?

I thought FC all together stop taking any early release shoes.
Or any shoes that haven't release here publicly due to high numbers of flawed/imperfection pairs.

Originally Posted by jayem

I thought FC all together stop taking any early release shoes.
Or any shoes that haven't release here publicly due to high numbers of flawed/imperfection pairs.
maybe they know EXACTLY where they're coming from in this instance.
they seem to have an authentic adidas, new balance, vans account.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I'll pass on them unless they get marked down or hit the outlets.

this is exactly why they have them for retail 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

FCNY doesn't sell any shoes themselves (that is, all their listings are consignments)? If this is true, how did they find this many people that got ahold of these early in most sizes?

Flight Club has a Nike Account so they Get there own sneakers also

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

indifferent.gif

I highly doubt that.

Still no email back on the info of these shoes.

Hmm..

As far as whether they will sit on shelves or not, yes they will.

Here's why, no one really likes them (I say out of a 100%, it's like 30-40% like, the rest don't).

They are an OG colorway, but they're coming out in the middle of a lot of heat.

I'll be able to cop with ease.

Hell, the last shots (in size 8.5 and 9) sit right now, at my Finish Line.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

indifferent.gif

I highly doubt that.

they dont 

I've never bought from flight club. I've heard that some shoes that they sell are used but they claim they are DS

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

I've never bought from flight club. I've heard that some shoes that they sell are used but they claim they are DS

True.
It'll usually say "conditional" if used.

Most shoes they sell are deadstock.

they know these wont move. they are trying to get the money before ppl see that. I have my ds 06 and worn 06 pair so im definitely not paying 160 for these low quality POS. Ive seen them in person, and they are horrible. the "leather" was so poor that the shoes were already creased

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

its possible there store tried on 

ive seen people sell these for under 100 you might as well get the CDP or last shot if you going to drop 160

Originally Posted by h0vit0

ive seen people sell these for under 100 you might as well get the CDP or last shot if you going to drop 160

I can already see these on the shelves for $99

I see these hitting the outlets for like 80. I see so many people selling old releases for retail that are at the outlet near me for like 80-90 bucks.

Flight Club sizes are only 9-10.5 now. Marqueesole is sold out of these. These are officially a March quickstrike and the leather quality seems horrible based on the limited pics I've seen. Bad creasing on the sides...why not just make it a regular?

And why are white/storm red-neptune blue XIV's coming in March only releasing in women's and GS sizes? Those looked hot.

Back
Top Bottom