Flight Club Question

I'm not sure if this is in the right section but I put some shoes up for consignment on flight club and they haven't sold and I really need the money so I was wondering if I'm able to pick them back up at the store? Any help would be appreciated thanks..

Should've never sold em consignment to begin with. Next time sell em yourself. That way, you control all of that.

:smh: that's the problem with today's generation...they want to get paid but they don't want to put in the work necessary. Don't leave it up to someone else to make you money, pa. Hit the avenues yourself with your shoes and make that money on your own. You got the same ways to reach out to sneaker heads that Flight club do, fam.

Not trying to be rude or come at you, but next time just take care of business yourself , B. That's the best way

Last edited:
I was trying to sell some supreme foams, the only reason I put then on flightclub was because I thought id be able to get more for them, and I tired calling them but they have an automated operator and I tried emailing them but they haven't got back to me. I even tried tweeting them but no luck, only reason i wanted to know if I could pick then up is because I'm currently in LA with my cousin.

I was trying to sell some supreme foams, the only reason I put then on flightclub was because I thought id be able to get more for them, and I tired calling them but they have an automated operator and I tried emailing them but they haven't got back to me. I even tried tweeting them but no luck, only reason i wanted to know if I could pick then up is because I'm currently in LA with my cousin.
Just go get your shoes

If its under 2 weeks theres a fee if not u can just go take em out

just bring your id

So you bought shoes to sell and you don't even know how to even sell them yourself? :rofl:

Last edited:
Shoulda unloaded them Foambs a long time ago b, what's prices looking like right now for those?

Tha
Just go get your shoes

If its under 2 weeks theres a fee if not u can just go take em out

just bring your id
Thanks man.

@everyoneelse I bought the shoes because i thought I liked them but after I got them I couldn't see my self wearing them. I usually sell on ebay so I know how to sell I just made a bad choice of being greedy and tried to sell them for even more. Thanks for the replies

Post them on NT, why FC?

THIS>>>> been selling on NT for years would never go to flight club or one of them other consignment shops.

Hell u saying u got make more but flight club takes 20% of the money so is the profit really that much higher?

Real talk drop those flight club prices by 20 to 30% then hit NT and IG I bet your kicks sell (even if they are those over hyped garbage *** foams)

THIS>>>> been selling on NT for years would never go to flight club or one of them other consignment shops.

Hell u saying u got make more but flight club takes 20% of the money so is the profit really that much higher?

Real talk drop those flight club prices by 20 to 30% then hit NT and IG I bet your kicks sell (even if they are those over hyped garbage *** foams)

NT over everything :nthat:

Forgot to add throw me and my ***** shake shake 5% a pop as a manager fee since we out here giving u the game young boi!

Last edited:
Then you can take them to RIF, and they'll offer you $$$ for your shoes

Remember when you had to print out a PDF of Flight Clubs stock?

I've used a consignment store and my experience was great. I dropped off 15 pairs at RIF LA and 13 pairs sold within two weeks. The other 2, I took back and moved myself.

I'm 28 years old, and work 50+ hours a week. I'm been into kicks since the 11s in the 4th grade, and been selling for over a decade online. I used to sell on NT, and took the bus down to the USPS to ship them in high school before I drove. Consignment stores, especially established ones, have something online selling would never have...visibility and networking. I saw tourists who spoke no English came in the store and just point to the shoe and say the size. There's also sports stars and those with deeper pocket coming through to cop stuff. This is why the establishes ones are so heavy on IG and social media.

The sneaker culture now belongs to the kids, which means you have to deal with a lot of BS since kids are mostly broke. If you try to flip on eBay, you also risk the buyer not paying or trying to reverse the charge on you on some BS like 'he sold me fakes'. You also risk getting stuck up on CL, depending on your area and all that. On NT...it can take a while, and there's a lot of lowballers and flakes out there too.

Personally, I am happy with them taking the 15% cut and dealing with the headache. If they don't sell in 2 weeks, that's when I start listing on CL, eBay, etc. to increase my potential of selling.

wj4 wj4 while I get where u come from. I still can't say I agree. I'm always about maximizing my profit tho...

I've had good and bad experiences on NT but knowing that I've always put in my own work in here makes me feel better

wj4 wj4 while I get where u come from. I still can't say I agree. I'm always about maximizing my profit tho...

I've had good and bad experiences on NT but knowing that I've always put in my own work in here makes me feel better

No doubt, man. It's all about perspective. The reason I mention I work 50+ hours a week is to infer that my free time is limited. I'm also a working professional now so the difference in extra profit the 15% commission would yield is miniscule.

There's been times where I get an email from a guy on CL who wants to meet up ASAP, and I'm traveling for work. By the time I get back, days later he's already copped something out.

I used to love putting in work myself when I was in college, from flipping kicks (first set of SBs) to detailing cars. Now that time is a limiting factor, I would rather pay to have someone else do it.

Back
Top Bottom