flight club

the invitations on your profile page at flightclub.com are in the top right corner...you click on that icon and on the next page is where u enter theinformation and send out the invites

I lost the e-mail that sent my invitation code
ohwell.gif

[email protected] ... anyone that has an extra one....appreciate it.

i dotn get it...

i never got an email for the flight club invitation...but i've been a member of jumpman23 for about 2 years

Same here. I have been a member for a minute, used to recieve the books and everything. But I never got this email, even though I was set up to get email fromJordan. Can someone send me an invite please. [email protected]. Thanks

lol, anyone else get this email?

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you and I know you don't know me. My name is Justin Spears. I was e-mailing you to ask if you would do something for me.I'm a sneakerhead and i was wondering if a fellow sneakerhead can help me out. I have different kinds of nike shoes (such as dunks, jordans, air force oneetc.). I get them on a regular basis I have a nike connect. They are all 100% authentic. no fakes. I was wondering could I pay you $100.00 a week to list themon your ebay if you have one. If not thanx for your time. But if you can help me out let me know.

P.S. I have 1 Flight Club invites"

Back
Top Bottom