flight club

Ive sent out 3 invites so far its pretty simple to get unlimited invites its kinda time consuming but it only takes 1 minute to make 1 invite.

I can't believe this....I got an invite but when I go to the site it's just a black screen!!! Anyone else have this problem??? Help!!!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Ive sent out 3 invites so far its pretty simple to get unlimited invites its kinda time consuming but it only takes 1 minute to make 1 invite.
explain

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

explain

if you have an invite, make a new account and send an invite to the new account. with the new account, you have 2 more invites, and you repeat the processuntil you have as many as you want. pretty simple IMO

eh well its simple. You first need to have a flight club account with atleast 1 invite. You then use that invite and sign up again with a fake email address.Since they dont do profile activation just sign up with something you can remember. There you have 2 invites. Repeat the process. You will use 1 of the 2invites for each account you make but you still have that extra 1 to use to give to someone.

I got one invite left for the first person that PM's me!
pimp.gif

JayFreshErrDay is hooked up!

All out now!

I finally got my retros. I'm glad I got a brand new pair, but I was upset with the quality of them. Felt like OG's and the leather creased easily.

My OG's are kinda beat, but who doesn't mind rockin' a new pair!

^ they didnt have the 2's.

ill give some one an invite if they can hook me up with China V's for retail plus ship and tax

Back
Top Bottom