Flight Suits?

I'd cop in a heartbeat if they do 
nerd.gif

Sign me up!

What was the retail price on those they released last month at the NY pop-up for the "AJ I Day"?

:smh:

I just knew I was going to kill em with my Royal flight suit + Royal 1s combination. HOWEVER, as you can see in my picture below: THE TWO DON'T EVEN COORDINATE (word to pops).

View media item 2391269
I guess technically this suit in particular coincided with the Top 3 release but you only have to reference the old pictures of Mike to know how dope this combination should have been — but, nah. :x

Worse is the fact I've been sitting on this fit for months having paid $275 retail, only for Jordan to turn around and release​ the same suit, same materials for $180 retail, albeit without the contrasting colors. :stoneface:

Air Jordan Wings Woven Jacket
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-wings-woven-mens-jacket/pid-11255718/pgid-11867799

Air Jordan Wings Woven Pants
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-wings-woven-mens-pants/pid-11255722/pgid-11867798

Saw sns had jackets half off earlier but now sold out

Some of the overseas boutiques still have stock of both the royal jacket and pants. I actually just pulled the trigger on both from Sivasdescalzo.com. Both were on sale and shipping to the US was only 15 Euros. Figured why not. Can't wait to see these.

Last edited:
Want the Royal pants for a good price

I paid €88 euros for them which works out to about $95 or so (it's like €.90 to $1) plus €15 shipping. I figured, heck with it and grab a pair for nostalgia as they are pretty much sold out here in the states.

I paid €88 euros for them which works out to about $95 or so (it's like €.90 to $1) plus €15 shipping. I figured, heck with it and grab a pair for nostalgia as they are pretty much sold out here in the states.

Would love to get them at that price i need to keep looking for when they pop back up

Where did they even drop at? I saw no promo for either Royal or Banned.

Honestly, they dropped back near the end of 2016. I got an email from Villa in early December that said they were getting in the Royal jacket and pants that month. They pretty much sold out within a month or so, as the retail price was a little steep. Now hey are slowly going on small discounts for the boutiques that still have some.

Hey buddy, I think the only place that I saw with to he jacket we're a few overseas boutiques. It's where I had to get my set from.
yeah I see...Wonder why usa got no love lol i see on instagram all the Japan overseas ppl digging em

yeah I see...Wonder why usa got no love lol i see on instagram all the Japan overseas ppl digging em

We did get them, but they sold out at most places (Ubiq, SP, ect). I got my size large coat on its way from SVD after a MAJOR snafu by Nike that caused a headache of an issue, hopefully tomorrow and should arrive mid-week. Once I am sure I'm getting it, I'll post my pics of it and the story. Puts SVD in great light and Nike CS not so much.

Where did they even drop at? I saw no promo for either Royal or Banned.

Honestly, they dropped back near the end of 2016. I got an email from Villa in early December that said they were getting in the Royal jacket and pants that month. They pretty much sold out within a month or so, as the retail price was a little steep. Now hey are slowly going on small discounts for the boutiques that still have some.

We did get them, but they sold out at most places (Ubiq, SP, ect). I got my size large coat on its way from SVD after a MAJOR snafu by Nike that caused a headache of an issue, hopefully tomorrow and should arrive mid-week. Once I am sure I'm getting it, I'll post my pics of it and the story. Puts SVD in great light and Nike CS not so much.

Smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom