FlightClub LA Jobbed Me. Advertised 2009 Foams Sent 2010 Versions

Originally Posted by ALDY

Any news?

What's happening now OP?

I shipped those pieces of crap back to FCLA. They responded w a RMA really quicklyFingers crossed I believe NT is going to come through w some 09's for meLol at you broke kids thinking Flight Club is expensive. Get a legal job.I believe the phrase is "Its mine I spend it! "

Originally Posted by ALDY

Any news?

What's happening now OP?

I shipped those pieces of crap back to FCLA. They responded w a RMA really quicklyFingers crossed I believe NT is going to come through w some 09's for meLol at you broke kids thinking Flight Club is expensive. Get a legal job.I believe the phrase is "Its mine I spend it! "

Originally Posted by airedweezy

^^ smh at your response

SMH at NT in general these days. Everyone is a cheap. Everyone is freaking Ben Baller apparently with hook ups and all the money in the world but complains about $20 or this or that

There is so much gassing up on here its ridiculous.

If you all think 300 shipped for a 2009 Eggplant Foam is alot then you don't know squat. Don't hate just to hate.

^^ smh at your response

SMH at NT in general these days. Everyone is a cheap. Everyone is freaking Ben Baller apparently with hook ups and all the money in the world but complains about $20 or this or that

If you all think 300 shipped for a 2009 Eggplant Foam is alot then you don't know squat. Don't hate just to hate.

Originally Posted by ploisback

^^ smh at your response

300 is ridiculous for a pair of shoes in general. its tough when you love a shoe so much but the only thing keeping you from getting a pair such a steep tag on it. i know they retail for 200 but damn.. 
grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

Lol at you broke kids thinking Flight Club is expensive. Get a legal job. I believe the phrase is "Its mine I spend it! "

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 please stop there. you either have a great income or you aren't living on your own. you must be one of those dudes on craigslist saying "my shoes go for ____ on flight club" i could post at least 50 shoes on there that can EASILY be found for a way better price. they must love you.. their watches and hats are okay. but dude. they want upwards to 425 for a freakin pair of copper foams?! i just went to the mall and seen them for 130. justify that. its hard times and you may one day have to look for a deal.

sorry we ain't ballin like you bro.

^^ smh at your response

300 is ridiculous for a pair of shoes in general. its tough when you love a shoe so much but the only thing keeping you from getting a pair such a steep tag on it. i know they retail for 200 but damn.. 
grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

Lol at you broke kids thinking Flight Club is expensive. Get a legal job. I believe the phrase is "Its mine I spend it! "

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 please stop there. you either have a great income or you aren't living on your own. you must be one of those dudes on craigslist saying "my shoes go for ____ on flight club" i could post at least 50 shoes on there that can EASILY be found for a way better price. they must love you.. their watches and hats are okay. but dude. they want upwards to 425 for a freakin pair of copper foams?! i just went to the mall and seen them for 130. justify that. its hard times and you may one day have to look for a deal.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^^ smh at your response

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

ayo son i know you beefin, but PM me about them coppers 
pimp.gif

^^ smh at your response

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

pimp.gif

^^ smh at your response

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

where is your mall at that there are copper foams for $130.00

in Alaska ?

i'll take the trip down there to buy them all up and give you $120.00 just for the hook up

you sure there real at that price

if you crying about the prices now you going to need a another hobby next year when all nike products will get a price increase

this is an expensive hobby if you dont have the cash to spend even at retail or a slight discount i would find something else to take up your time

^^ smh at your response

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

in Alaska ?

i'll take the trip down there to buy them all up and give you $120.00 just for the hook up

if you crying about the prices now you going to need a another hobby next year when all nike products will get a price increase

this is an expensive hobby if you dont have the cash to spend even at retail or a slight discount i would find something else to take up your time

Originally Posted by BronLe

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

pimp.gif

can you fit an 8? PM me..

Originally Posted by BronLe

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

pimp.gif

can you fit an 8? PM me..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

in Alaska ?

the newest eggplants and coppers sat for the longest at the shiekh stores in my area bro.. even went down to 100.. i'm seriously gonna check the mall and see what i can do cause i'm tired of people having to pay ridiculous prices for these..

grin.gif

ploisback wrote:

in Alaska ?

the newest eggplants and coppers sat for the longest at the shiekh stores in my area bro.. even went down to 100.. i'm seriously gonna check the mall and see what i can do cause i'm tired of people having to pay ridiculous prices for these..

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in Alaska ?

are they still there and shiekh's is on the west coast mostly in cali right ?

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in Alaska ?

are they still there and shiekh's is on the west coast mostly in cali right ?

I had no clue there was a significant difference between the 2. I'm glad I have a couple of the Taiwan ones. Here's pic of the Taiwan tag for your reference OP.

I had no clue there was a significant difference between the 2. I'm glad I have a couple of the Taiwan ones. Here's pic of the Taiwan tag for your reference OP.

Damn, didn't know there was a difference but mine are from 09 as well ... Can't complain though, I paid less than retail

Damn, didn't know there was a difference but mine are from 09 as well ... Can't complain though, I paid less than retail

Back
Top Bottom