FLIGHTPOSITE 1 EGGPLANT **CONFIRMED** Sorry no pics this time

Did the originals have the velcro tab over the top of the zipper like all the other colors? I've seen pictures without it, but I didn't know if they were samples or something. I've just always wondered
The OG Eggplants did not..That was the only colorway which didn't feature it. So technically that is one difference between the OG's andretros, but I personally prefer the it tho.

Heres the info on the Silver/Black colorway for anyone interested:

'12/1' Release Date (doesn't mean they will drop on the1st of December, but sometime that month)

Can't wait!

pimp.gif
thank God... I used to have the Silver Solo Flights, moms wasn't payin that Flightposite price for those silver ones so she got me the take downversion.... These and the Eggplants will be copped

From the other thread (Flightposite Pics) which doesnt seem to be showing up for me.

HERE ARE SOME PICS I FOUND...APPARENTLY THEY ARE FROM A FELLOW NTER WHICH IS WHY I EDITED OUT THE TAGS. CANT BELIEVE OUR FELLOW NTERS ARE HOLDING OUT ON US...

ANYWAY THIS IS A DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE NOT MY PICS AND AS SUCH I CAN NOT ACCOUNT FOR THEIR LEGITIMACY...I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHTENJOY...

bad35eb1e42c6f1da7178dc934f12b0f9d131d1.pjpg

95a35667e7e96048a4f1808b31206c864a88b32.pjpg

16d35306e4e06b82aa7f81623933e8be3fec26c.pjpg

24c259fe5b62fa238903cac71e2f82687678fc2.pjpg

75a2588e9660bacb86f3b2d856c7f7ede5bfcc9.pjpg

PS THEY ARE SILVERS NOT EGGPLANTS. IT EVEN SAYS IT ON THE BOX GENIUS...

do people rock these shoes casually? i would def cop for ballin if i had money.

I like how this thread is about the eggplants, yet everyone is posting pictures of the silver, lol.

There should be a central "official" FP thread, if anyone out there is willing to compile photos and release info...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I like how this thread is about the eggplants, yet everyone is posting pictures of the silver, lol.

There should be a central "official" FP thread, if anyone out there is willing to compile photos and release info...

there is already....

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Blue0230

there is already....

With photos and release info organized on the main page? Link please.

Back
Top Bottom