FLIGHTPOSITE 1 EGGPLANT **CONFIRMED** Sorry no pics this time

Heres a catalog pic for those interested..Sorry for the camera phone quality pic
laugh.gif

They are true to the OG's tho
pimp.gif
...Note the "10/1" release date indicated in red...

are these gonna be hard to get? I know the blacks were on nike.com, will these be on there too??

You know what, I don't remember what release these will be...maybe Urban Energy.

so wasnt this already confirmed? what's the point of comfirming again if you have no pics?

well considering the black flightposites are at footaction right now, i don't see why they wouldn't get the eggplants.

and yes, these will be scooped with the quickness!

Did the originals have the velcro tab over the top of the zipper like all the other colors? I've seen pictures without it, but I didn't know if theywere samples or something. I've just always wondered

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

Heres a catalog pic for those interested..Sorry for the camera phone quality pic
laugh.gif

They are true to the OG's tho
pimp.gif
...Note the "10/1" release date indicated in red...

u sir have made my day

none of these will be hard to get. the all blk flight's are on sale for 119 already in brooklyn (fulton mall)

Go nike, Go nike

Finally give my OG eggplants a rest although, I would of loved to see the gold flightposites but, I'm not going to be greedy!!

Thanks Nike!!

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

none of these will be hard to get. the all blk flight's are on sale for 119 already in brooklyn (fulton mall)

That's what you think. Until Nike makes them limited... you know the rest...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fear23

PO..you can confirm these as well, that is the silverish color, right? I don't remember if that was the exact color.
YES....Those are the Silver colorway. PO

Back
Top Bottom