Flightposite 2 sizing help!

I have never worn the retros, but my OG run true to size. Mad uncomfy though, feel like you're wearing anchors on your feet.

I have never worn the retros, but my OG run true to size. Mad uncomfy though, feel like you're wearing anchors on your feet.

Im a size 8 in foamposites (a size 7.5 is a snug fit)
In the Flightposite 2, the size 8, I cannot close the zipper up to the brim! Only Half way.
I think a size 8.5 would fit me better.

This is the retros.

Im a size 8 in foamposites (a size 7.5 is a snug fit)
In the Flightposite 2, the size 8, I cannot close the zipper up to the brim! Only Half way.
I think a size 8.5 would fit me better.

This is the retros.

IMO true to size, but if you have fat or wide feet, it might be different for you

IMO true to size, but if you have fat or wide feet, it might be different for you

Is it all true, that the zipper cannot close all the way up?
Have 2 flightposites II, and both I cannot close, I went half size bigger already.

Is it all true, that the zipper cannot close all the way up?
Have 2 flightposites II, and both I cannot close, I went half size bigger already.

i always buy size 11s, and both my size 11 flights fit fine, the zipper goes up on both but it makes the shoe too tight, maybe if i wore them with the zipper up alot they would loosen

i always buy size 11s, and both my size 11 flights fit fine, the zipper goes up on both but it makes the shoe too tight, maybe if i wore them with the zipper up alot they would loosen

True to size... I can close my zipper if I lace them good and tight.  Even zipped they are  still comfortable, but I prefer them unzipped.

True to size... I can close my zipper if I lace them good and tight.  Even zipped they are  still comfortable, but I prefer them unzipped.

Back
Top Bottom