FLIPJAYS.COM Pre-Order SPACE jams $230

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

I think 230 is a good price to pay. But i rahter pay retail. Anyome know what stores in Chicago that will be getting the space jams?
House of Hoops and Niketown will both surely get them. But there will be a lot of people lined up I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are GUARANTEED pre-orders. If you don't get your shoes within a week of release then you get a full refund plus $10 for your trouble.

Those 2 sentences don't go together.
laugh.gif
This is how people do business now?

I threw in the $10 extra just to let people know I'm serious when I say that these shoes are guaranteed... its called added confidence. I have a standingcontract with a top JB account, with money already pre-paid, for a specific allocation. I've been dealing with this store owner for years and he ALWAYSdelivers, that's why I'm so confident. Plus I'm only accepting pre-orders for the exact # of shoes and sizes that I have already been guaranteedby my supplier, so I will not oversell by even 1 pair.

Originally Posted by Informerx

These are GUARANTEED pre-orders. If you don't get your shoes within a week of release then you get a full refund plus $10 for your trouble.

Those 2 sentences don't go together.
laugh.gif
This is how people do business now?

I threw in the $10 extra just to let people know I'm serious when I say that these shoes are guaranteed... its called added confidence. I have a standing contract with a top JB account, with money already pre-paid, for a specific allocation. I've been dealing with this store owner for years and he ALWAYS delivers, that's why I'm so confident. Plus I'm only accepting pre-orders for the exact # of shoes and sizes that I have already been guaranteed by my supplier, so I will not oversell by even 1 pair.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm very, very tempting now

this comes out on black friday and like last year with the XX3s almost all the stores will get these so there no need to rush and bite into the hype
pimp.gif

if i get them im ok, but if i dont i will still be ok. these are not worth campin and missing work for.

^^i had an easy time copping those XX3s last black friday, went in the mall later that afternoon and copped all XX3s with no problem
ohwell.gif
hopefully its the same with the "Space Jams"
ohwell.gif

rofl... im about to flip my vnds pair of sj's to a homie for 260... cmon now ppl
laugh.gif

yall are like sheep with jordans

pre-ordering a shoe that won't drop until 4 months from now, along with the fact that has no pics of a final released version has been shown, sounds crazy.Anyone that does this sounds like hypes to me.

i dont even like jordans that much but want the spacejams. 175 is high enough, if i can cop for retail cool. if not then forget it im not overpaying even more.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

never would pay that much or the $175 retail but I guarantee they sell out w/80% of the credit for that going entirely off hype mark my words NT.......

words its way to expensive

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

man with all them sizes a limited quickstrike watch places will have them for pre-order also just give it time people will hype these shoes up when their online a little higher than retail i will cop
que? lay off them smurf mushrooms david...

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Originally Posted by SLP Product

My boy, Flip Jays
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the coolest, most down to earth people you could ever meet.
Good people's and definitely legit.

For all those complaining about the prices..................
Flip dosen't just make up these prices, the market dictates these prices and Flip finds the in-between ground.
If the price don't seem right to you.........then don't buy it.....simple as that.
For everyone that hates to camp out, or go through the hassle of getting your particular size, then its a great deal.

Wait til they hit ebay.........lets see if people still complain about $230.

shut the hell up.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

thakickboss wrote:

DeMJ23Kobe24Nise wrote:

Yeah these aren't quickstrikes, they're just building hype. People need to relax and not get trigger friendly when these release.

If these are CDP quality, I'll pitty the fool who pays $175 for them

i guess there a lot of fools in the world. people will pay $175 and way beyond that.

there are. i dont wanna see you guys complaining about jb if you buy these. you guys have to stop buying into the hype of low quality shoes

thank you.

Yeah yeah this will be very hard to get unless u got contacts
yeah ima have to contact some of my's and will get some Space Jams
hope me contacts gets them tho

i wish kids would just chill and wait instead of making it harder to everyone else. quit hyping this up by pre ordering months before without even seeing asample picture. clowns on iss are already talking about "how far in advanced should i camp out for these."

Back
Top Bottom