Florida 25 year old strangles, cooks, and eats Pitbull puppy

[COLOR=#red]SOURCE:[/COLOR] A 25-year-old man is accused of strangling, cooking and eating the family puppy. Thomas Elliot Huggins, from Tampa Bay, Florida, was arrested last Thursday after a relative at the home called police to report he had killed the six-month-old puppy. After this, he skinned the puppy, cut it up into quarters and stored it in the freezer for future meals, police said. When police arrived at his apartment later that night they found the dog’s ribs cooking in a pot on the stove. The pitbull puppy’s head was in the garbage. Huggins was charged with Animal Cruelty. Neighbor Nickloa Davis told wptv.com that she was in ‘total shock’ about what happened. ’I was speechless because the dog was always outside playing,’ said Davis. Equally as stunned was John Pisacane, who gave Bandit to Huggins as a gift when his pit bull had a litter of puppies. ’The suspect in this case did not see anything wrong with killing the dog,’ said police spokeswoman Andrea Davis. ’Obviously, you have to be concerned about someone who’s capable of doing something like this what else they could be capable of.’

Last edited:
Everyday you bastards bash Florida but you speed down here for any and every holiday.

Its not just the state its the nation.

305 till I die

When you gotta eat..

Would society rather this man starved to death? Animal cruelty would've been killing the dog just because. But dude killed it for a meal. People that own chickens and cattle kill and eat them all of the time. I guess I'm less upset because he ate the dog as opposed to just randomly killing it. Not trying to let him off the hook, but I'm just not quite as mad as i was before reading the article.

I went to Florida once.  Never again.

When you gotta eat..

Would society rather this man starved to death? Animal cruelty would've been killing the dog just because. But dude killed it for a meal. People that own chickens and cattle kill and eat them all of the time. I guess I'm less upset because he ate the dog as opposed to just randomly killing it. Not trying to let him off the hook, but I'm just not quite as mad as i was before reading the article.
I agree
Where he messed up was strangling the dog. He should of just shot it or cut its throat

Last edited:
He ate the dog so yeah I'm not as disgusted as I originally was.
He's obviously not right in the head though.

Back
Top Bottom