Florida 25 year old strangles, cooks, and eats Pitbull puppy

So we're justifying eating dogs now.

Ok.
As much as I love dogs, I can't be mad because I eat meat.

Only he knows if he killed it because of legitimate hunger/wanted to taste dog or whatever or because he's a sicko.

Last edited:
Whether or not this was some kind of sick twisted crime or just a man trying to feed himself, I'm concerned about how readily people lock up their fellow man for crimes against animals that they own. It is essentially their property. unless you'd make the argument that they have souls created equal to ours, the life of an animal shouldn't be as valued as the life of a man.

Whether or not this was some kind of sick twisted crime or just a man trying to feed himself, I'm concerned about how readily people lock up their fellow man for crimes against animals that they own. It is essentially their property. unless you'd make the argument that they have souls created equal to ours, the life of an animal shouldn't be as valued as the life of a man.

I'm pretty sure Jeffrey Dahmer dismembered and consumed animals before moving on to humans. Take that how you want to.

Aren't there dogs that are raised for food in Asia?
I can't remember the name, but I know there is a specific breed of dog that is raised solely for consumption.

from wiki

The primary breed raised in dog farms for meat consumption, the Nureongi (누렁이), or Hwangu (황구; 黃狗), differs from those breeds raised for domestic pets.[4][5] Although a fair number of South Koreans (anywhere from 5 to 30%) have eaten dog meat at least once in their lifetime, only a small percentage of the population eats it regularly. There is a large and vocal group of Korean people that are against the practice of eating dog meat.[6] There is also a large population of people in South Korea that do not eat or enjoy the meat, but do feel strongly that it is the right of others to do so.[6] There is a smaller but still vocal group of pro-dog cuisine people in South Korea who want to popularize the consumption of dog in Korea and the rest of the world,[6] considering it to be part of the traditional culture of Korea with a long history worth preserving.

Some of the comments in the article are saying he deserves the death penalty 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 the fascination with dogs in this society is something that has never made sense to me

I'm pretty sure Jeffrey Dahmer dismembered and consumed animals before moving on to humans. Take that how you want to.
Stated as is, all carnivorous human beings are on that path as well if you wanna be disingenuous about it.

Back
Top Bottom