Florida Keys....?

Me and some boys are heading down there for SB March 7th-10th never personally been. Anyone ever been down or from there? Hows the night life? The weather around that time? Any good spots to hit while I'm down there, we got a hotel on Duval street we "heard" that's where everything practically goes down any info would be greatley appreciated. Thanks!

Me and some boys are heading down there for SB March 7th-10th never personally been. Anyone ever been down or from there? Hows the night life? The weather around that time? Any good spots to hit while I'm down there, we got a hotel on Duval street we "heard" that's where everything practically goes down any info would be greatley appreciated. Thanks!

Don't waste your time in any place not named Key West.

I spent New Year's Eve in Key West with friends, and the best way I could describe it is Europe, but in America. You can drink anywhere so long as it's in a plastic cup, can carry drinks into different bars, incredibly laid back local crowd, plenty of strip clubs, and nice weather.

I only spent a few days there, so I was limited to the area around my resort, and Duval. Bars I can remember going to were: Fat Tuesday's, Rick's, and Sloppy Joe's. They're all on Duval.

Don't waste your time in any place not named Key West.

I spent New Year's Eve in Key West with friends, and the best way I could describe it is Europe, but in America. You can drink anywhere so long as it's in a plastic cup, can carry drinks into different bars, incredibly laid back local crowd, plenty of strip clubs, and nice weather.

I only spent a few days there, so I was limited to the area around my resort, and Duval. Bars I can remember going to were: Fat Tuesday's, Rick's, and Sloppy Joe's. They're all on Duval.

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

be aware Key West is mad ayo

also as a kid one time my uncle made me rip my shirt, get dirty and sit on the street and beg for money, my $15 for myself in 1 hour

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

be aware Key West is mad ayo

also as a kid one time my uncle made me rip my shirt, get dirty and sit on the street and beg for money, my $15 for myself in 1 hour

keys i use to get it in ohio.... but i live here and never been thats like a flipping 6hr drive :stoneface from my part of florida i95 for that long good god lol maybe one day

keys i use to get it in ohio.... but i live here and never been thats like a flipping 6hr drive :stoneface from my part of florida i95 for that long good god lol maybe one day

key west is where its at been down there plenty of times to party and rent yourself a mopad lol

key west is where its at been down there plenty of times to party and rent yourself a mopad lol

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

what about london keys?
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

where do they rent those at ?   
grin.gif

btw its straight, just make sure u are not there during Gey week. and youll be good.

its all a mile in radius so walking is fine.

def eat at Blue Heaven - place is fire for breakfast 

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

where do they rent those at ?   
grin.gif

btw its straight, just make sure u are not there during Gey week. and youll be good.

its all a mile in radius so walking is fine.

def eat at Blue Heaven - place is fire for breakfast 

Went down there for vacation once, but stayed on duck key at supposedly one of the top resorts in the US or maybe it was Florida but it was still a great time. Drove down to key west one day but wasnt down there to really try and party just a vacation with my girl.

Went down there for vacation once, but stayed on duck key at supposedly one of the top resorts in the US or maybe it was Florida but it was still a great time. Drove down to key west one day but wasnt down there to really try and party just a vacation with my girl.

Spent the last year and a bit living in Key West, working at La Concha on Duval. Place is crazy. Spring Break is amazing, first week when the Florida schools are down is easily the best time though.

Hit up Rick's, it's a sort of 'super club' with open air nightclub upstairs, and an enclosed martini bar up there too, and downstairs a rock bar and strip club all in the one complex. They throw Spring Break parties every night....wet tshirt comps., everything you'd expect. Place is packed out every night in that first week.

Go to Smathers Beach during the day, big spring break parties happening down there daily last year.

Check out Cowboy Bills. Big club, good fun atmosphere. Make sure you are there on a Wednesday night for the naked bull riding competition. Big cash prize pulls out a big crowd every week.

Everything you will want is on Duval or close enough to it, no real need to stray too far from there.

If you are after some day time activities, book a Fury All Day Adventure, it's really good fun - jet skiing, parasailing, snorkeling etc. It's about $120 per person but includes breakfast, lunch and all the beer/margheritas you can drink in the afternoon, once you are done with most of the activities. Definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom