Florida Man Freaks Out During Threesome, Throws Multiple TVs at His Wife

There has to be more to this story. The other girl must have took out a 15 inch dildo or something and dude freaked out.

What in the....
...terrible on dudes part 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

"He then arranged a violent threesome between his wife and two television sets, police say"

Alright, I'm done. Good night folks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This guy took a massive L for all men.

If that was me, it probably would've been the opposite, my girl and one of her fine friends would have
been making out like hell, and I would have this look
eek.gif
eek.gif
on my face while fapping, forgetting I'm
supposed be in the middle of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't comprehend this. I'm having a hard time grasping this scenario. As I read the article I was twisting my head in bewilderment like the Stewie gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

-During the threesome, dude freaked out and was jealous cause his wife was kissing the next girl and felt she was really into it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
the $*+% did he think was going to happen?
30t6p3b.gif

That's why I like to have threesomes with women that hate each other.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Damn! Dude is a fool! Idc how much my significant other is into it, i'm right there with her.

They can do their thing and i'll watch for a little.
But in 5 minutes i'm demanding them both to be on their knees at once while one is trying her hardest to make her nose touch my belly button and the other one is learning how to juggle.
bada boom

before admitting to police that he was jealous when the two women began kissing and wouldn't let him join in. He says the only reason he broke down the door was because he feared the two women were having sex without him.

21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

so heres the bum
Jorge_Daniel_Silva.jpg

(i hope he gets life in prison and he will regret for not smashing hes wife and wife friend)

silva_threesome.jpg

im guessing thats hes wife
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FourReal

so heres the bum
Jorge_Daniel_Silva.jpg

(i hope he gets life in prison and he will regret for not smashing hes wife and wife friend)

silva_threesome.jpg

im guessing thats hes wife
30t6p3b.gif
Son do you know the difference between "his" and "he's"?

Back
Top Bottom